Painting and Drawing

Who wants to paint a has been washed up smack head like neeeiilll..
He needs to get a haircut, have a bath and stop injecting crack cocaine.....
4kin loser
I'm going to do the 2.5 hours in increments. The 1st half hour, I spent touching up moz.
20210516_220359.jpg

That felt good. I've got 2 hours left to paint. It's slow going but I like it. I'll begin again after I see the video.

My doctors urge me to sleep at night but I bitterly craved coffee from thinking about my sister, so I'm up for the night.

Rifke chided me to draw, September 28th, and it's blossoming before my eyes. Baz, you haven't drawn in a while.

Who wants to paint a has been washed up smack head like neeeiilll..
He needs to get a haircut, have a bath and stop injecting crack cocaine.....
4kin loser
neil is the nicest man in the biz. bun bun who met him can confirm. he doesnt deserve that. doubt he's done any drugs since the nineties, anyway. he wouldnt be able to read ten books a day if he did.

Oh go on then Tuesday or Wednesday, poems, drawings and olde photos... it’s an art date....🥳
Okay. Just took a selfie standing up because sitting down, I look very hunched. Even more so. Been concerned about my incredibly bad posture.
20210516_230409.jpg

Guess I'm not ready to work hard yet. A half hour was all I was good for, and the day is over. It's midnight. Tomorrow maybe I'll be more focused.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom