Painting and Drawing

rifke, post a picture of yourself in this thread. Let's see how you stack up compared to the people whose looks you denigrate.
so are you saying you believe russell brand stalked her?

and anyway, it's not about me. im not the one going on about how celebrities stalk me because five years ago i had a killer body. so no, i dont owe you anything.
It actually is about you. What's the matter? Post your picture. We're all dying to see what you look like.

Nice diversion. Post your picture
maybe if this place were filled with people i liked and wanted to get to know better i would. that's the only reason i can see for wanting to post it. i dont owe you a picture because i dont buy into light houseworks shit. like i said, people who are actually superbabes dont need to go on about it

maybe if this place were filled with people i liked and wanted to get to know better i would. that's the only reason i can see for wanting to post it. i dont owe you a picture because i dont buy into light houseworks shit. like i said, people who are actually superbabes dont need to go on about it
How predictably pathetic. Do us all a favor and shut the f*** up from here on out.

here she is talking about being stalked by russell brand

How predictably pathetic. Do us all a favor and shut the f*** up from here on out.
it's not pathetic. pathetic would be cowing to someone i dislikes ridiculous request. also, you're the one claiming to be a rock star but not being able to prove it. so when you prove you're a rock star, ill post my pic. how about that?

two delusional peas in a pod...

it's not pathetic. pathetic would be cowing to someone i dislikes ridiculous request. also, you're the one claiming to be a rock star but not being able to prove it. so when you prove you're a rock star, ill post my pic. how about that?

two delusional peas in a pod...
Not quite. The difference is that I don't go around accusing other people of being talentless musicians, putting their music down or demeaning their level of musical success. You seem to relish insulting Light Housework's physical appearance, so why not show us what you're working with?

Not quite. The difference is that I don't go around accusing other people of being talentless musicians, putting their music down or demeaning their level of musical success. You seem to relish insulting Light Housework's physical appearance, so why not show us what you're working with?
actually i dont. actually i held off for a long time saying anything about her physial appearance. i couldve thrashed her a thousand times over, but ive been respectful. im just sick of it now. it's insulting that she thinks she can feed us these lies.

and when you go around crowing about how sexy and gorgeous you are you're putting yourself open to criticism. sorry, but you are. i dont have to agree and i dont have to be a willing receptacle for her nonsense. im putting my foot down.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom