Painting and Drawing

I'm listening to Bona Drag. Suede, who? Neil is good looking it's true. I saw a guy cross Kingsway, just on my corner, at Miller, who looked a little older than Neil, but same look, same friendly vibe as the painting in progress of him. He smiled at me. Was nice.

A drawing of Mark, my mental health worker
20210510_140645.jpg

I was mainly referring to fellow patients.
Fair enough. I don't know whether there's any right or wrong way of alleviating mental anguish. I don't know about you, but I tend to veer between bearing my soul to all and sundry and then wanting to keep it all to myself. It's a constant cycle of giving in to people and them running away and hiding.

Fair enough. I don't know whether there's any right or wrong way of alleviating mental anguish. I don't know about you, but I tend to veer between bearing my soul to all and sundry and then wanting to keep it all to myself. It's a constant cycle of giving in to people and them running away and hiding.
This sounds familiar. I do it too I guess.

I was naked in front of the bathroom mirror this morning, and daylight was flattering me. My posture seems to have improved. I'd come to expect to look like an effeminate old skinny wizard, but had a treat for my eyes etc when I saw a beautiful middle aged woman. It can't last.

I was naked in front of the bathroom mirror this morning, and daylight was flattering me. My posture seems to have improved. I'd come to expect to look like an effeminate old skinny wizard, but had a treat for my eyes etc when I saw a beautiful middle aged woman. It can't last.
I always remember what Victoria Wood said. I'm paraphrasing, but she was told to strip off and look at herself in the mirror and tell herself what her better attributes were. She stripped off, looked at herself in the mirror and said 'you have an O level certificate in Chemistry'

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom