Painting and Drawing

I always remember what Victoria Wood said. I'm paraphrasing, but she was told to strip off and look at herself in the mirror and tell herself what her better attributes were. She stripped off, looked at herself in the mirror and said 'you have an O level certificate in Chemistry'
Not sure what O level means. I assume it means she's learned in chemistry.

My psych ward psychiatrist just saw me and then I had to line up for breakfast.

I was just sent this newsletter by The Kettle Friendship Society (I don't know if they still operate under this name.), with my art included in it. I won a raffle from having submitted 2 paintings. It's a humble prize of $20 worth of groceries, which I will collect when I'm free to. Here's a screenshot of the pdf.
Screenshot_20210511-092900_Drive.jpg

Not sure what O level means. I assume it means she's learned in chemistry.

My psych ward psychiatrist just saw me and then I had to line up for breakfast.

I was just sent this newsletter by The Kettle Friendship Society (I don't know if they still operate under this name.), with my art included in it. I won a raffle from having submitted 2 paintings. It's a humble prize of $20 worth of groceries, which I will collect when I'm free to. Here's a screenshot of the pdf.
View attachment 71993
Fame fame , fatal fame🏆🏆🏆
Well done Shazz , I’m proud of ya ..

I was showing someone some of my paintings on my tablet, while he was eating, and when I got to a clothed Luis portrait, I said Luis touches himself online, and he stopped eating, said he wasn't having it, started placing his food a seat further away from me, and kept yammering his disapproval.

I asked him if he wanted to see any more of my paintings, and he said 'later'.

He's the guy that claimed he wants to buy Morrissey on the Tracks from me. Maybe he's changed his mind. His loss, because I was going to sell it to him for peanuts.

I was showing someone some of my paintings on my tablet, while he was eating, and when I got to a clothed Luis portrait, I said Luis touches himself online, and he stopped eating, said he wasn't having it, started placing his food a seat further away from me, and kept yammering his disapproval.

I asked him if he wanted to see any more of my paintings, and he said 'later'.

He's the guy that claimed he wants to buy Morrissey on the Tracks from me. Maybe he's changed his mind. His loss, because I was going to sell it to him for peanuts.
Can’t blame him really Shazz he was properly eating a normal sized sausage, and then you show him “ big Luis” it’s enough to put anyone off really 😁

The ward psychiatrist has read some of this thread. Dr. Tam, here's a link to another thread you might find interesting.

I asked if could walk my concierge's unruly ball of energy, his chocolate lab, and he said yes. I'm going to think about her. I played with her tonight, when I returned the hoodie he lent me when I was nude on the street 17 days ago. She was appreciative of my willingness and eagerness to play with her. So now I have 2 dogs to walk. My neighbor's, and my concierge's.
20201210_140636~2.jpg

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom