Painting and Drawing

I'm so effin lonely. Not used to it anymore, after all that socializing in the psych ward. It's addicting, having people accessible almost all the time. Always people hanging around doing very little but waiting, for nurses, doctors, or coordinators. But I'd rather be lonely at home.

I’m not getting out at all since my return to work, the next 2 weekends are all work related..
Going to the races and to the lakes end of the month,
Before I got hauled into the loony bin, I was influenced by @reelfountain to go mask free into the grocery store. I'd forgotten to bring it with me, and thought "Here's my chance to be brave like reelfountain refusing to wear a mask in this charade.". I walked in with my own shopping buggy in tow, and the security guard started in on me. I told her to call the police. Dared her. I continued into the store. A burly man began mouthing at me. I dared him to throw me out, and resumed shopping. It took me about 10 minutes to finish. The guy, at one point, said "Really?", when I'd mentioned my mental health worker, and he opened up a cash register so I would get out fast.

I said "Beautiful avocados eh?" and he agreed. My prepaid credit card didn't work the first few tries, but I stuffed my buggy anyway, saying I'd pay them back. The guy made my card work at that point, and I rolled my heavy buggy outside, feeling triumphant, and a tallish man came after me, angrily telling me not to come back, and I swore at him and gave him the finger.

And now, I'm having to shop. Uh oh.
I bet this never happens to Ian Brown.

You can’t take her anywhere😆
I’m all sorted for tonight’s festivities Shazz...
I’ll be about 2 hours or so if your still up for it...
Hovis would you like to join us later on this evening??
I have a zoom meeting at 3pm here. Other than that I'm free.

I'll have to Google Ian Brown.
Lady Willpower

Unfortunately the current climate is a dickhead’s charter. Some fella went out of his way to vent his spleen at me, for not wearing a mask. The thing is, he had no reason to be near me at all: he went out of his way to get next to me and then complained that because he was near me I needed to wear a mask.

Funny old world.

Unfortunately the current climate is a dickhead’s charter. Some fella went out of his way to vent his spleen at me, for not wearing a mask. The thing is, he had no reason to be near me at all: he went out of his way to get next to me and then complained that because he was near me I needed to wear a mask.

Funny old world.
Consider for a moment that it's just you who provokes such disgust with the mask being neither here nor there?

You can’t take her anywhere😆
I’m all sorted for tonight’s festivities Shazz...
I’ll be about 2 hours or so if your still up for it...
Hovis would you like to join us later on this evening??
Would love to Baz, but work then running tonight.

Duh! I can't do math. I'm just a dog after all.

Wide to Receive

Here we go with olde pictures Shazz
044DC327-BEE0-489F-8D2F-D4D538BF84DF.jpeg
332C9D6D-4D3A-4488-94C9-32CADA9D8947.jpeg

Attachments

• 3F20BAED-47DA-4878-8F2E-88E989177D00.jpeg
    3F20BAED-47DA-4878-8F2E-88E989177D00.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 33793DF2-CF7F-4652-9171-2F5D2299BCFF.jpeg
    33793DF2-CF7F-4652-9171-2F5D2299BCFF.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 47357690-E7D2-43B8-AE9D-135FD7FFFC56.jpeg