Parents!

Brel

Guttersnipe
Because I will be up in Scotland next weekend and won't be around for Fathers Day, I've just phoned my Mum & Dads to see if my Dad wants a pint this afternoon. My Dad wasn't back from mass, so I spoke to my Mum who told me that they are planning to go into town to check out a new Irish pub that has a band on, later.

It's a good job I rang. They were about to go into a pub in the Gay Village to see a band called "Queer as Craic". My Mum didn't have her glasses on and thought that my Dad could watch the G.A.A. If she had put her glasses on she would have seen that they have someone on doing Lady GA GA.

These people raised me!

Gay Village

tumblr_lmnxvvwvro1qa1lni.gif

Because I will be up in Scotland next weekend and won't be around for Fathers Day, I've just phoned my Mum & Dads to see if my Dad wants a pint this afternoon. My Dad wasn't back from mass, so I spoke to my Mum who told me that they are planning to go into town to check out a new Irish pub that has a band on, later.

It's a good job I rang. They were about to go into a pub in the Gay Village to see a band called "Queer as Craic". My Mum didn't have her glasses on and thought that my Dad could watch the G.A.A. If she had put her glasses on she would have seen that they have someone on doing Lady GA GA.

These people raised me!

:lbf:

Gay Lick Athletic Association, as Ali G once put it.

I've just spoke to my Dad. My Mum got it all wrong. When I heard her say "near Thompson Street" that alerted me to the Gay Village. Then when she said "Queer as Craic" I had to step in! She mean't to say near Thomas Street, which sheds a whole new light on matters. Anyway, My Dad just wants a few pints in town. :thumb:

Ga Ga? I'll ask my Dad.

Last edited:
On Mothers Day I took my Mum, Dad, Wife and Mother-In-Law for lunch at the City Inn (now Mint Hotel) in Manchester. Afterwards we walked down Canal Street, when I spotted my parents looking at a poster advertising "Fanny and the Piss Flaps". Not much more you can say to that, is there?

Anyway, we had a nice enough afternoon/evening. Despite the rain.

On Mothers Day I took my Mum, Dad, Wife and Mother-In-Law for lunch at the City Inn (now Mint Hotel) in Manchester. Afterwards we walked down Canal Street, when I spotted my parents looking at a poster advertising "Fanny and the Piss Flaps". Not much more you can say to that, is there?

Anyway, we had a nice enough afternoon/evening. Despite the rain.

:rofl:

My mother changed the channel to logo and a half hour later she asked me to take her to a drag show.

If my mom isn't watching the Weather Channel she's watching The Kardasians. :squiffy:

this should be in the pigsty. christ Brel, they should be killed for that crass band name!

I ended up having a few pints in a cocktail bar, accompanied by a pianist playing Take That numbers. Cheesy Like Sunday Morning (well, afternoon).

Back
Top Bottom