Paris 24/09/2020 cancellation confirmed by Morrissey's cousin

sorry
does anyone know whether paris septemeber gig will happen
official info seems to be that it will
but to me it seems rather unlikely
and here i am with a ticket...

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

According to Jay (Morrissey's cousin) on Twitter yesterday it won't.

57407_bf3addf2b11d427c522a6d5a7d721d7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Jay is the tour manager or some position like that. We always see him going in and out of the venue when we queue. Didn't know he was Morrissey's cousin.

I think Jay is the tour manager or some position like that. We always see him going in and out of the venue when we queue. Didn't know he was Morrissey's cousin.

I hope for his sake he's just involved in the technical aspect of things.
Who's in charge of the communication/ cancellation announcement, does anybody working in the music business know? Isn't that part of the Tour Manager's duties?
Who's that then? Is it Morrissey's great-great uncle? Must be, to be so totally on the ball.

Hey, hands up who works for Morrissey without being related to him?
Jesse?... Oooh I see now......

We're in the Texas Lawnmower Massacre.

"Spent the day inbreeed"...
:paranoid:

Like everyone else, I’m puzzled as to why no official statement has been issued. Especially since info about Las Vegas, Israel, and New York has been updated. I can only guess maybe there is some strange legal issue with the venue that prevents Morrissey from making an official announcement? Although I can’t understand to whose advantage it would be to withhold information; especially when it is so obviously not possible to have the show.

He’s not the tour manager
It’s more a case of keeping him in work. Same way as Sham.

He’s not the tour manager
It’s more a case of keeping him in work. Same way as Sham.
I'm not sure what his official position is, but basically he seems to be the one overseeing all the tour support. He manages things well as far as I can tell, and always tries to help work out any issues with the early queue if there are multiple entrances or whatever. Lil' Sammy, on the other hand, is a Best Family On the Payroll problem.

Awwwwww. Does your pussy hurt? What happened to “Free speech!”, kiddo? If you don’t like it, go back to your safe place, up Morrissey’s ass - with the rest of the tiny f****ing bitches around here.
Yes ,Argentina Ireland and others are children of England, so we are all brothers!! Ja ja and in the ass of Moz united we all must be !!
Sorry Morrissey no me queda otra que contestar asi!!!!

I reckon I have never taken the bait before. Reckon I am slipping Moz Posse c*** tit twat booger off chipper curry fark arse innn nnnn n it. Forgive me California Son for I have sinned.

nancy priest steve.jpg

The Salle Pleyel has not listed the gig as cancelled on their website! Hopefully they would know by now if it was!!

VEGAS BABY!!! I reckon good on ya JJ. Dude, you will be running the social media office in Reseda faster than it takes a foreigner in Brittin to line up for the McRib with new Texas style Bar B Que sauce. I reckon the California Son and his wife have been down at Sunset Sound already rehearsing for Vegas and the warm up gigs around So-Cal. The duets are going to be top mental sawed off c*** tit twat chipper curry fek'll fark arse inn nnnn n nnnnn n n it.
Alright, Gannon! We hear ya! 🙄

in that case you will be able to tell us all this weeks lottery numbers,if your right i will buy you a crystal ball.
I’ve looked into your future and I’m sorry your not gonna win the lottery at anytime in your life, but look at this way your a winner in life.

I’ve looked into your future and I’m sorry your not gonna win the lottery at anytime in your life, but look at this way your a winner in life.
my sister won it,nice little £132,000.came in very handy.good things happen to good people.

Still no clear statement from Salle Pleyel.

Awwwwww. Does your pussy hurt? What happened to “Free speech!”, kiddo? If you don’t like it, go back to your safe place, up Morrissey’s ass - with the rest of the tiny f****ing bitches around here.

Facts.

I really wish it would still happen, even if by some miracle

Dear God Please Help Me

homosexual men tend to be awfully close to their mums so...

...Which reminds me of this other rather delightful Wildean quote about homosexuality:
"I cannot ascertain he is entirely gay, but he is, like, totally butthurt."

I'm sure Morrissey's mum had that one printed on a nightie.

Why are you even on this site?? If you hate the man so much why don’t you go visit some other artists sites! It’s truly unbelievable to see comments from so many hateful assholes on here! No one forces you to listen to his music or attend his gigs! The man just lost his mother and we’re in the middle of a pandemic... It wouldn’t be so surprising if the shows is cancelled! Why do you even care? Just take your idiotic “free speech” somewhere else and sod off!!

Hi here
i asked Salle Pleyel this Morning and the answer is quite the same.
They are waiting for Morrissey producer an Official answer (cancelled or not cancelled or postponed)
according to them (with covid impact) it will be cancelled or postponed.
still need to wait official status

Boz is in Portugal, the others are in their respective states and besides the travel logistics/problems and bereavement - I'd expect to see some movement by them all very soon if there was going to be a gig and nothing is currently obvious with 8 days left.
Regards,
FWD.

Hi here
i asked Salle Pleyel this Morning and the answer is quite the same.
They are waiting for Morrissey producer an Official answer (cancelled or not cancelled or postponed)
according to them (with covid impact) it will be cancelled or postponed.
still need to wait official status

Has somebody forgotten to cancel or postpone the gig?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom