Paris concert from Oct. 27 to be broadcast on French radio (Dec. 20, 2014)

UPDATE Dec. 24:

Post by docinwestchester:

5 more tracks have emerged from a broadcast by Raadio 2 (Estonian Public Broadcasting). So now there are 16 out of the 19 songs available:

You can download the 5 new tracks here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/toq3v8kdtmo36/Morrissey_2014-10-27_Paris_(Estonian_radio_source)

Morran sends the link:

Morrissey ! Diffusion exclusive de son concert enregistré au Grand Rex le 27 octobre dernier - France Inter (radio player)

Morrissey a donné un concert au Grand Rex le 27 octobre dernier dans le cadre de la tournée mondiale suite à la parution de son dernier album "World Peace is None Of Your Business". L'Union Européenne des Radios a enregistré ce concert que nous sommes très heureux de diffuser ce soir.

SETLIST

The Queen is dead
Neal Cassady drops dead
Istanbul
Trouble Loves Me
The Bullfighter dies
Yes I’m Blind
Meat is Murder
I’m not a man
Asleep
Suedehead
Everyday is like Sunday

Related item:

Last edited:
The host of the show writes a comment, blames BBC for the poor sound:

"La prise de son du concert de Morrissey au Grand Rex que nous avons diffusé a été faite par le BBC ce qui "rend hommage" à nos excellentes équipes de Radio France. La semaine prochaines et le 3 janvier, les concerts des Inrocks que nous diffusons ont été enregistrés par nos soins. Le résultat est excellent. J'espère que vous serez au rendez-vous. Valli"

With google translate:
The sound of Morrissey concert at the Grand Rex we issued was made by the BBC that "tribute" to our excellent teams of Radio France. The next week, January 3, concerts Inrocks we broadcast was made by us. The result is excellent. I hope you will be at the rendezvous. Valli

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
This recording sounds bloody awful. I think I will dig out my vinyl copy of 'Beethoven Was Deaf' - recorded with an excellent, cohesive band and featuring songs like 'Jack The Ripper', 'We'll Let You Know' and 'I Know It's Gonna' Happen Someday'. I prefer to think of Moz this way … don't like 'World Peace' and his band really do suck. Okay, as individual players they might be great, but as a band they are not.

"La prise de son du concert de Morrissey au Grand Rex que nous avons diffusé a été faite par le BBC ce qui "rend hommage" à nos excellentes équipes de Radio France. La semaine prochaines et le 3 janvier, les concerts des Inrocks que nous diffusons ont été enregistrés par nos soins. Le résultat est excellent. J'espère que vous serez au rendez-vous. Valli"

With google translate:
The sound of Morrissey concert at the Grand Rex we issued was made by the BBC that "tribute" to our excellent teams of Radio France. The next week, January 3, concerts Inrocks we broadcast was made by us. The result is excellent. I hope you will be at the rendezvous. Valli

Ah Valli mon amour d'adolescent....http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bouv_valli-the-more-i-see-you_music
Joyeux Noël !!!

With google translate:

Oh dear, it seems that Google can't even figure out what the hell French people are saying. I'm going to use Google as a material witness to raise my ninth grade C to a solid B+ for French I. Suck on that Ms. Evelyn Lewis! (You were a shite teacher on your best -sober- days.)

[Please note that the name Ms. Evelyn Lewis is fictitious and does not reflect in any way on Ms. Evil Lynn Drunk-Ass.]

P.S. Yes, the sound is just beyond terrible.

With google translate:

Is this broadcast confirmed for tomorrow?

With google translate:

Sadly, this "concerts Inrocks" had nothing to do with Moz.

C'est la vie.

Hi,

swiss radio SRF3 broadcasted a new version of the show, with the three missing tracks !
A torrent will be uploaded very soon on DIME.
http://www.srf.ch/sendungen/sounds/...rrissey-james-vincent-mcmorrow-und-john-grant

01 The Queen Is Dead (The Smiths) + # @
02 Speedway # @
03 Kiss Me A Lot @
04 I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris # @
05 World Peace Is None Of Your Business # @
06 Neal Cassady Drops Dead + @
07 Istanbul + @
08 One of Our Own @
09 Trouble Loves Me + @
10 The Bullfighter Dies + @
11 Earth Is The Loneliest Planet @
12 Yes, I Am Blind + #