Paul Weller and Johnny Marr at Coachella 09

I met him in 2002, I think.Whatever year he toured with that atrocity of a band of his.It was nice meeting him though, I had to lie and say that Healers album was good.
The venue that the indie night I used to deejay was actually two venues in one,and they had played the main room, he then came over post show to chill and drink, among other things. Real cool guy.

Zak Starky and Alonza Beavan an atrocity of a backing band :eek::eek:

wonder_woman.jpg

I met him in 2002, I think.Whatever year he toured with that atrocity of a band of his.It was nice meeting him though, I had to lie and say that Healers album was good.
The venue that the indie night I used to deejay was actually two venues in one,and they had played the main room, he then came over post show to chill and drink, among other things. Real cool guy.

thanks! I missed half of Paul Wellers set but sooo glad I did not miss this. I would have been kicking myself if I had. I had to make a very quick decision when he came out. Pictures or video?? I went with the video. :)

this just in:
somebody who occassionally posts here actually hugged johnny marr on sunday :eek:

Dammittohell, everyone on this forum has met and hugged Johnny except me! I'm going off to a corner to sulk for a few minutes...

I think Johnny Marr would be more upset about not meeting Nugz, than Nugz should be upset about not meeting Johnny Marr.

Back
Top Bottom