Morrissey Central "PEOPLE POWER" (April 25, 2021)

PEOPLE POWER

0-4_uubous.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The only thing that surprises me is that Morrissey hasn't yet declared his support behind Laurence Fox's campaign to become Mayor of London.
There are 20 different candidates standing in the London Mayoral elections! This is a record number! There is also the London Assembly.

Morrissey is very welcome in London. He is welcome to play concerts here when things are back to normal. Morrissey still has a big fan base in London. We would be happy to see Morrissey living back in London should he wish to but he probably doesn't want to though.

Laurence Fox is not the only choice. There is David Kurten who is a Christian. Piers Corbyn (the brother of Jeremy Corbyn) and an American guy Brian Rose they are all candidates.

This is an unfortunate post. I hope his nephew is the one who posted it.
It doesn't matter. It's on his website, so he own whatever is posted there, just like all of the other bullshit that's been posted on there for the last four or so years. His posts (and sanity) have pretty much taken a downward spiral since the Manchester bombing and his subsequent 'statement' on that. If you look at that day and everything he has been posted since then, you can clearly see him sinking into a much darker, irrational and dangerous mental state.

Disappointing. Whoever posts it, it’s on his site as a message from morrissey so it’ll come back to him. Like someone above said I would like to return ASAP to normal life and people like this aren’t helping live music return. I wish central would just shut down as it hasn’t been the asset it could be and has a bunch of negatives

Yes, the image was indeed from Unite For Freedom.
The person concerned is a fan.

Screenshot_20210426-112531~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Ah yes, the London idiots equating having to wear a mask with being murdered by the Nazis. f*** them. f*** them all.

Did that photograph on Morrissey Central come from that London protest?

Being ‘wise’ was never one of Morrissey’s stronger points.
And ‘older, wiser’ definitely never applied to him ;)
Very true!

somebody holds up a sign with one of your lyrics,big deal.this has been put up on M central many times.thats consistent.
whatever these people do at their march does not show on the photo so that has nothing to do with M.nobody knows whos got the keys to M central so we will never know who put this up.so much drama for literally f.u.c.k. all,there you go skinny thats the way you get round spelling f***.

That photograph has been cropped. Otherwise it would show yellow stars. Read Skinny's link on page one of this thread.

Devastating, but good (for him) that there are still fans who didn't want to see a connection. Btw, where is La Dodwell with her latest essay?

Yes, the image was indeed from Unite For Freedom.
The person concerned is a fan.

View attachment 71548

Regards,
FWD.

They really should clarify whether it's a repost of a fan photo, Sam's anti-vaxx stance or Morrissey's stance on whatever he's got a stance on.

Because just like Peter's Facebook posts - any journalist could attribute it to him & interpret its meaning.

They really should clarify whether it's a repost of a fan photo, Sam's anti-vaxx stance or Morrissey's stance on whatever he's got a stance on.

Because just like Peter's Facebook posts - any journalist could attribute it to him & interpret its meaning.
@Nerak, you have the mind of a humpback whale and should really take over his PR.

@Nerak, you have the mind of a humpback whale and should really take over his PR.

It's not normal for random pictures without any credit or context to appear on artist websites in the middle of the night.

So, the questions have to be asked.

It's not normal for random pictures without any credit or context to appear on artist websites in the middle of the night.

So, the questions have to be asked.

I know it's called Morrissey Central but is it really. Atrist websites generally give updates on what the artist is up to and other important info like rescheduled shows etc. MC does nothing regarding information about Morrissey, its more like SER's playground and I cannot fathom why an artist with Morrissey's legacy allows that turd to f*** it all up for him.

Look at James's website, loads of info - https://wearejames.com something like this for Morrissey would be great.

Last edited:
I know it's called Morrissey Central but is it really. Atrist websites generally give updates on what the artist is up to and other important info like rescheduled shows etc. MC does nothing regarding information about Morrissey, its more like SER's playground and I cannot fathom why an artist with Morrissey's legacy allows that turd to f*** it all up for him.

Look at James's website, loads of info - https://wearejames.com something like this for Morrissey would be great.

gotta agree. It’s not a real artist website. It’s more likely in the true to you vein meaning it’s separate (sams blog) but something he supports and uses. With Sam being frequently in his camp though it makes it appear more official than with true to you. Makes it much more likely for people to conclude that it’s morrisseys proxy messaging and harder to argue that we don’t know his real opinions. It’s doing him no favors and it sometimes makes it seem like he’s afraid to be brave and just say frankly what his opinions are or is trying to be overly clever with his points

I know it's called Morrissey Central but is it really. Atrist websites generally give updates on what the artist is up to and other important info like rescheduled shows etc. MC does nothing regarding information about Morrissey, its more like SER's playground and I cannot for fathom why an artist with Morrissey's legacy allows that turd to f*** it all up for him.

Yeah, it seems like a personal site. But it doesn't bother saying what it is.

No idea why its potential impact isn't considered - his crew seemed bewildered the time he trended on Twitter as a Covidiot in the wake of Ian Brown's tweets.

& he hasn't made a statement about it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom