Morrissey Central "PEOPLE POWER" (April 25, 2021)

PEOPLE POWER

0-4_uubous.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The press won't be interested.

But yet more Reel with - I told you he'd say more about psy-ops... blah de blah - is hardly helping his Uncle escape the racist tag.

Let me help you UNDERSTAND the deleterious effect of posts such as this one. It provides a digital reference for journalists to point to whenever they wish to weigh in on the these sad state of affairs.

The narrative was hijacked long ago and I must reiterate that it is entirely the fault of his incompetent handlers who allowed for things to devolve.

Let me help you UNDERSTAND the deleterious effect of posts such as this one. It provides a digital reference for journalists to point to whenever they wish to weigh in on the these sad state of affairs.

The narrative was hijacked long ago and I must reiterate that it is entirely the fault of his incompetent handlers who allowed for things to devolve.

Why would they bother?

All I'm saying is that Eric Clapton has REFUSED to allow me to depart his employment
precisely because of my uncanny ability to win every narrative battle against him. I'm so good at it, I can do it while I am taking a literal shit.

I know a problem when I see one. And this is bad.

Because he is a musical legend who was just lampooned on the longest running, highest rated tv show in modern history?

He's been lampooned as a racist - also being a Covid loon doesn't make things worse.

Allegations escalate or it's meh.

Ah yes, the London idiots equating having to wear a mask with being murdered by the Nazis. f*** them. f*** them all.

WTF? f them all? that has a strong nazi vibe:mad:
:hammer:
Moz defense of freedom thwaks the skinny new order:hammer:

it seems like a nice clean cut individual exercising his allah given rights:thumb:

We've not been banned from Westminster.

It's been common knowledge from the get-go that Boris doesn't want to lockdown.
And yet he has imposed two. And each (whilst being described as a nuclear option) was imposed ahead of alternative policies—such as stopping agency staff hopping from care home, to care home and ensuring patients weren’t released from hospitals into communal care environments.

Also, fast testing has been available for 13 months (that’s when it was first mentioned in my workplace) but it has only become widely accessible recently.

He could’ve insisted that companies offered immediate and full sick pay for staff with symptoms, but he refused. He could’ve imposed Covid cleaners on public transport, but every simple mitigation measure seemed beyond him.

Nevertheless, I was reading an interview with David Cameron a few weeks ago, and he described being PM as if floating on a sea of civil servants whom he was powerless to control. I dare say Boris will be thrown under the bus should he have delusions that he is actually some ultimate authority.

From what I’m gathering (from admittedly anecdotal evidence) these protests actually represent a huge swathe of opinions, which only loosely cohere in their resistance to the draconian lockdown. ‘Anti-vax’ doesn't seem to even nearly represent what’s going on.

Boris might need his water-cannon back soon—for his own cabinet meetings.

all of the leftie loon hate trolls=unmasked by moz and ser :hammer:
suddenly nazis not so bad, all that dont follow party line must be f.ed and punched in the nose:censored:

And yet he has imposed two. And each (whilst being described as a nuclear option) was imposed ahead of alternative policies—such as stopping agency staff hopping from care home, to care home and ensuring patients weren’t released from hospitals into communal care environments.

Also, fast testing has been available for 13 months (that’s when it was first mentioned in my workplace) but it has only become widely accessible recently.

He could’ve insisted that companies offered immediate and full sick pay for staff with symptoms, but he refused. He could’ve imposed Covid cleaners on public transport, but every simple mitigation measure seemed beyond him.

Nevertheless, I was reading an interview with David Cameron a few weeks ago, and he described being PM as if floating on a sea of civil servants whom he was powerless to control. I dare say Boris will be thrown under the bus should he have delusions that he is actually some ultimate authority.

From what I’m gathering (from admittedly anecdotal evidence) these protests actually represent a huge swathe of opinions, which only loosely cohere in their resistance to the draconian lockdown. ‘Anti-vax’ doesn't seem to even nearly represent what’s going on.

Boris might need his water-cannon back soon—for his own cabinet meetings.

He went into lockdown as the quickest way to keep the numbers down, then they fought over money.

Absolutely nobody has demonstrated their great taste by quoting Low In High School.
I’ve been listening again for the first time in a while. It’s sounding better, and better. Israel is mind-bendingly good.

Frightening to see how many posters here have been completely brainwashed by msm and the incessant fearmongering. Luckily, Morrissey has a mind of his own. Tremendous respect for the people in Hyde Park yesterday. The corona-restrictions have been disproportionate, inefficient and have done more harm than good. It's time to reclaim our freedom.

Last edited:
Frightening to see how many posters here have been completely brainwashed by msm and the incessant fearmongering. Luckily, Morrissey has a mind of its own. Tremendous respect for the people in Hyde Park yesterday. The corona-restrictions have been disproportionate, inefficient and have done more harm than good. It's time to reclaim our freedom.
He can have a mind of his own. Thats fine. I think lockdowns are insane myself. But from a narrative point of view, this is NOT it.

Look, maybe Steve doesn't care about making money anymore. Thats totally fine.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom