Morrissey Central "PEOPLE POWER" (April 25, 2021)

PEOPLE POWER

0-4_uubous.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Frightening to see how many posters here have been completely brainwashed by msm and the incessant fearmongering. Luckily, Morrissey has a mind of its own. Tremendous respect for the people in Hyde Park yesterday. The corona-restrictions have been disproportionate, inefficient and have done more harm than good. It's time to reclaim our freedom.
⭐

exposed by moz as true neo nazis; first they will come for the anti lockdowners then for the anti vacciners , the they will come for.....etc etc:hammer:

These are from the London protests, reportedly:

View attachment 71550View attachment 71551

Presumably they thought they were being really clever, which just shows how f***ing thick they are.
Abslutely disgusting and disrespectful to so many people: Jews, Holocaust survivors, Holocaust victims, covid sufferers, healthcare workers who break their backs trying to save our communities. This behaviour is unforgivable.

Abslutely disgusting and disrespectful to so many people: Jews, Holocaust survivors, Holocaust victims, covid sufferers, healthcare workers who break their backs trying to save our communities. This behaviour is unforgivable.
It was crude. It was a handful of people. It wasn’t defining.

The lockdown is unforgivable. And its fallout will be utterly catastrophic for hundreds of thousands, if not millions, in the UK. Many have still not recovered from the effects of 2008.

They really should clarify whether it's a repost of a fan photo, Sam's anti-vaxx stance or Morrissey's stance on whatever he's got a stance on.

Because just like Peter's Facebook posts - any journalist could attribute it to him & interpret its meaning.

I agree.

Maybe Moz figures he's rich, he's 60+, he did what he set out to do (go down in musical history, Mr Shankly) and they can keep the rest. He has sounded resigned and unhappy for a long time and moreso since his Mum passed, he comes across as isolated, he doesn't even get angry any more. I don't recognise him right now, he's lost somewhere, but I still hope he gets better.

Wj
They really should clarify whether it's a repost of a fan photo, Sam's anti-vaxx stance or Morrissey's stance on whatever he's got a stance on.

Because just like Peter's Facebook posts - any journalist could attribute it to him & interpret its meaning.
Why is any clarity required?
Why does it even matter?

by the way: maybe you should wilful employment or a hobby (or both)
You sit on here posting 24/7, most of it nonsense. Maybe when concerts are allowed, you actually go to one. Just a couple of thoughts.

Wj

Why is any clarity required?
Why does it even matter?

by the way: maybe you should wilful employment or a hobby (or both)
You sit on here posting 24/7, most of it nonsense. Maybe when concerts are allowed, you actually go to one. Just a couple of thoughts.
Gosh! Have you seen Morrissey doing one of his concerts? Have you been to lots and lots of them? Have you been to more of his concerts than some other people have been to? Do please come and post about it.

Thousands of scientists and health experts have already expressed their concern about the harm caused by lockdowns.
It's unforgivable that there are people on this message board who still think that all this was justified. History will prove that these so-called 'covidiots' in Hyde Park were right and that lockdowns were the greatest mistake in recent times.

Thousands of scientists and health experts have already expressed their concern about the harm caused by lockdowns.
It's unforgivable that there are people on this message board who still think that all this was justified. History will prove that these so-called 'covidiots' in Hyde Park were right and that lockdowns were the greatest mistake in recent times.
Nobody is claiming that lockdowns are without harm or risk. Without lockdowns however the infection rate would have been much higher and the NHS would have been overwhelmed - it barely struggled to cope as it was. That would have led to an even greater death toll. Lockdowns were only ever going to be a temporary measure until viable vaccines became available, as they are now. It is unlikely that further lockdowns will be necessary unless a new, very infectious and lethal variant appears.
I will be fascinated to see your explanation of how these covidiots (nothing 'so-called' about them) might be proved to be right. So far as I can see they've not actually offered anything in the way of a scientific explanation for their position, rather they seem to be complaining from a selfish, almost solipsistic viewpoint, buoyed up by the over-confidence of the ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and all the jews that worked in the WTC stayed home on 9/11, Sandy Hook was a staged film set, the Covid vax is meant as a way for Gates to chip us, the Illuminati are taking over the world, and the Earth is flat. The lizard people told me.It's all true, SHEEPLE!

Some people seem to be “collecting” concerts. As if having been to more concerts than most makes you a bigger fan. What’s important is what the music does to you, what it says to you (and about you) and why you can’t live without it. I’m all for going to shows/concerts/gigs, but I’m even more for immersing myself in the music I love.

:rolleyes:

yes yes weve heard it all before⭐
the SS is overwhelmed so we have to
make lockdown law for the jews, if not
the casualty rate will explode when
we invade poland france and a dozen other
countries:censored:

adjudicated shameful:hammer:

I had totally forgotten, of course, that this is a lyric from the opening track of LIHS, so in a way it mirrors - as others have noted above - Central's (lame) habit of simply flagging up "Morrissey references" in the world. But still: if you're proud of having your lyrics scrawled out by these conspiracy idiots, you have serious issues yourself...
If you believe all the propaganda you have a serious issue.

Some people seem to be “collecting” concerts. As if having been to more concerts than most makes you a bigger fan. What’s important is what the music does to you, what it says to you (and about you) and why you can’t live without it. I’m all for going to shows/concerts/gigs, but I’m even more for immersing myself in the music I love.
Honest question... What music/artists, besides Morrissey, move you at the moment? ...and if anyone else on this site cares to weigh-in - I’m always listening, where music is concerned. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom