Percussion Discussion: Chad Smith says "just finished a Morrissey album" - Iggy Pop guests on it (February 20, 2021)

Screenshot_20210416-192611~2.png

That came from left field.
Chad states that Iggy Pop features on the Morrissey album also.
Playing the above video should go to the right point.

"The controversial Morrissey..." :)

It would have gone in the 'Strange...' thread, but if it is the first mention of any new material - it should be separate.

Marked as rumour until more details become available.

Regards,
FWD.

I have a bad feeling about this album. Post pandemic Moz may turn out to be very bitter. I've enjoyed the past two fwiw.

He didn't look bitter at New Year.

Sometimes the worst happening can be weirdly uplifting.

Of course not, cro-magnon. But if you’re going to accuse people, make sure you can back it up. 👍🏻
🪱

you think Moz has not read the way you ve been siding up to skinny surface and the other hate trolls?🦇

you should publically recant the error of your ways:straightface:

🪱

you think Moz has not read the way you ve been siding up to skinny surface and the other hate trolls?🦇

you should publically recant the error of your ways:straightface:
Again, provide evidence. I could tell you that I’m usually very critical of Skinny and his cronies, but that would be to try and reason with you, and reasoning with mental patients is fruitless. And no, I don’t think Morrissey spends any time here - and if he did, he’d probably be scared stiff by the likes of you and your incoherent ramblings and emojis and the fact that you are under the impression that what you say matters to him.

Again, provide evidence. I could tell you that I’m usually very critical of Skinny and his cronies, but that would be to try and reason with you, and reasoning with mental patients is fruitless. And no, I don’t think Morrissey spends any time here - and if he did, he’d probably be scared stiff by the likes of you and your incoherent ramblings and emojis and the fact that you are under the impression that what you say matters to him.
Why even engage with this mental midget?

🧐
Salsa, you also need to recant towards Fiona, and your vicious commentary towards her.
what about this salsa? :handpointdown:

Yeah, the music’s one thing, and Alain’s departure is definitely one reason and the change in musical direction is another, but Morrissey as a person also changed, it seemed. Physically he was in poor health, of course. But he seems to have been in a much darker place mentally since then as well.

what more has to be said? BigGayVelcro one of the most virulent moz hate trolls jumps to your defense, why would that be Salsa??👔

A new album?

What a sweet susprise!

I'm so happy for Morrissey, and for us fans, of course!

And the idea of an Iggy Pop collab is mindblowing.

Fully dressed or half naked, Iggy's performances are always fire.

Two legends finally meet to record some music together...

Really exciting news.

I reckon when is the delusional fantasy ever going to end with you people? When California Son is in his grave at Hollywood Forever, you delusional "fans" are still going to be here with fantasy questions like "Is California Son in LA?" I reckon the ironic thing is that no one from Moz Angeles really cares that he was born in LA. He has been jamming with Chad Smith and John Frusciante almost every day down at Sunset Sound since chinese subspecies virus, which I have stated here multiple times.

Stop saying words like Altrichechciham. California Son Junior is in Tennessee with his model girlfriend. The landscape of Tennessee does look like Brittin and rightfully so since that is where a lot of British immigrants settled in the 1700's and worked the fields as slaves to America. Stop equating music with nationalism because you have no culture. You stole Blues music and called it your own in the 60's and 70s, and you stole the Byrds guitar sound and called it your own in 80's and 90's and you kidnapped California Son and tried to make him your own along with other Americans Jimi Hendrix, Chrissie Hynde, Terrance Trent D'Arby...the list goes on. He calls himself CALIFORNIA SON. I reckon wake up and go home!! c*** tit twat Altrichecheccham fek'll chipper curry inn nn n n nn nn n n n n it.

You with your crap.

He didn't support Le Pen. He didn't support Farage. He didn't support Tommy Robinson. He made passing comments on news stories. And he said he didn't believe the press smears about Anne Marie.

He said supportive things about Bernie Sanders, Jeremy Corbyn, Tony Benn, Clare Short, Hilary Clinton, Barak Obama & hated Margaret Thatcher, George Bush & Donald Trump.

The press - like you - are deliberately selective.
Fcuking right 👍👍👍

And pricks like you can’t wait to stick the unwanted oar in....
Any scrap of positive news , and your here with the negative nonsense.....
Thinking your clever,
Thinking your amusing...
Your neither...
Do your self a favour and seek employment....
It might just give you some much needed focus....
👍👍👍

Salsa here you are again siding up and kissing up to the BGV one of the most virulent of moz hate trolls, while at the same time you dis on Fiona who is a wonderful journalist. 🧐

so much to answer for Salsa.:mad:

New album? Pah! What odds will your local bookies give that it'll tumble out of the Top 100 UK Albums Chart in less than a month, eh?

All this arse-licking for a has-been who couldn't care less about the lot of you. Some need help if you're still in need of him for your sorry, woeful guidance. Just saying.

🧐
Salsa, you also need to recant towards Fiona, and your vicious commentary towards her.
what about this salsa? :handpointdown:

Yeah, the music’s one thing, and Alain’s departure is definitely one reason and the change in musical direction is another, but Morrissey as a person also changed, it seemed. Physically he was in poor health, of course. But he seems to have been in a much darker place mentally since then as well.

what more has to be said? BigGayVelcro one of the most virulent moz hate trolls jumps to your defense, why would that be Salsa??👔
That is not a diss, cro-magnon, that is me being concerned about Morrissey and his health. He has been in poor health, he has been in a dark place it seems. And it is my theory that these things influenced his past few albums.

You with your crap.

He didn't support Le Pen. He didn't support Farage. He didn't support Tommy Robinson. He made passing comments on news stories. And he said he didn't believe the press smears about Anne Marie.

He said supportive things about Bernie Sanders, Jeremy Corbyn, Tony Benn, Clare Short, Hilary Clinton, Barak Obama & hated Margaret Thatcher, George Bush & Donald Trump.

The press - like you - are deliberately selective.
It’s Mike Rourke.

That is not a diss, cro-magnon, that is me being concerned about Morrissey and his health. He has been in poor health, he has been in a dark place it seems. And it is my theory that these things influenced his past few albums.
🧐

now its it "SEEMS":blushing:
Moz never has said he is in a dark place in fact he is happy making shows and records so it follows that it
'seems' according to Skinny:mad:

🧐

now its it "SEEMS":blushing:
Moz never has said he is in a dark place in fact he is happy making shows and records so it follows that it
'seems' according to Skinny:mad:
No, I always said “seems”.

It’s Mike Rourke.

I thought he'd gotten over it!

Moz has mentioned Nigel Farage (Edit) 4! times - the first time he slagged him off for being a Royalist, the second time he said the exact same thing about George Galloway in the same sentence, (Edit) then he said he'd killed UKIP, & the fourth time Sam asked him if he was a supporter & he said no.

Anyone who cherry-picks his statements to turn that into an endorsement is a rubbish journalist or reading rubbish journalism (same for Tweeters).

🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I always said “seems”.

:rage:

it only seems so because skinny and the hate trolls said so.:blushing:
Moz and the true fans never said such a thing. so the domino
flaps down on the skinny side.:straightface:
melvin is sure to soon contribute to your cause.:blushing:

I reckon when is the delusional fantasy ever going to end with you people? When California Son is in his grave at Hollywood Forever, you delusional "fans" are still going to be here with fantasy questions like "Is California Son in LA?" I reckon the ironic thing is that no one from Moz Angeles really cares that he was born in LA. He has been jamming with Chad Smith and John Frusciante almost every day down at Sunset Sound since chinese subspecies virus, which I have stated here multiple times.

Stop saying words like Altrichechciham. California Son Junior is in Tennessee with his model girlfriend. The landscape of Tennessee does look like Brittin and rightfully so since that is where a lot of British immigrants settled in the 1700's and worked the fields as slaves to America. Stop equating music with nationalism because you have no culture. You stole Blues music and called it your own in the 60's and 70s, and you stole the Byrds guitar sound and called it your own in 80's and 90's and you kidnapped California Son and tried to make him your own along with other Americans Jimi Hendrix, Chrissie Hynde, Terrance Trent D'Arby...the list goes on. He calls himself CALIFORNIA SON. I reckon wake up and go home!! c*** tit twat Altrichecheccham fek'll chipper curry inn nn n n nn nn n n n n it.

Fark Arse

I thought he'd gotten over it!

Moz has mentioned Nigel Farage 3 times - the first time he slagged him off for being a Royalist, the second time he said the exact same thing about George Galloway in the same sentence & the third time Sam asked him if he was a supporter & he said no.

Anyone who cherry-picks his statements to turn that into an endorsement is a rubbish journalist or reading rubbish journalism (same for Tweeters).

🙄
Nerak the voice of reason 💪

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom