Peru, Chile and Argentina dates in July - true-to-you.net

South America - true-to-you.net
7 June 2013

South America

Morrissey will play three shows in Peru, eight shows in Chile and one show in Argentina during July. Full details of venues will be announced within a day or two.
Kristeen Young will accompany as support.
There are presently no plans for any further shows for 2013.

Jose writes:

I'm from Argentina,
Here, our radios said that Mozz will come on 7th July and will play in TECNOPOLIS.
Can you say me if it's true?

Last edited by a moderator:
One show you won't be seeing Morrissey on Johnny despite many requests to the outspoken one is the politics show 'Question time'.
For a man with so much to say he never accepts their offer to appear, why is that then ???
Because he would make an absolute PENIS out of himself and he knows it.

Hooky

I haven't been able to watch a full Morrissey interview since that Jonathan Ross debacle, which was what, a decade ago now? It still makes me cringe. I exhorted a new girlfriend to watch it with me, expecting great things and to finally make her see the light of his greatness and this... well... idiot, came out on the stage. Excruciating. <shudder>

A European Tour will happen in 2013 (assuming Moz is ok in South America)

Fantastic news for Peru,Argentina and Chile but what about the US and Mexico? he cancelled and we get nothing? he´s was/is ill and goes to South America instead of playing the US or Mexico? For all our friends in South America I truly hope he plays ALL of his shows there and does not come up with an excuse for not showing up (pneumonia) Fantastic! Thanks all the same Morrissey,don´t worry all spend my cash somewhere else.No more of my Mexican pesos for you! ( ;

Fantastic news for Peru,Argentina and Chile but what about the US and Mexico? he cancelled and we get nothing? he´s was/is ill and goes to South America instead of playing the US or Mexico? For all our friends in South America I truly hope he plays ALL of his shows there and does not come up with an excuse for not showing up (pneumonia) Fantastic! Thanks all the same Morrissey ( ;

Steven Patrick Morrissey !!!!!!!!
Lazy songwriter (refusing to grow old)
A person who bangs on and on about not eating meat yet fails to do anything about it i.e. veggie cookbook, sharing his own diet/reciepes with his fans!!!
One song written years and years ago has earned him a living and he should be f***ing ashamed of himself !
Somebody had to say it.

Teenager woke up yawned and gonna kill ya

Teenager woke up yawned and gonna kill ya (Not a threat just a stolen lyric of yours)

How very DARE Morrissey not play in the USA, Brazil or Mexico? It's nothing short of DOWNRIGHT LAZINESS on his part.
I guess I could get on a plane and go to South America, but I just can't be bothered.
"You should not go to Moz. Let him come to you. Just like I do. Just like I do..."

So, what are the odds that he plays the same boring songs as the recent shows? He must have checked his bank statement and realized the funds are getting low, so he will begin to milk the wallets of Chile, Argentina, and Peru.

I guess I will break out my blu roses and start looking for more signs.

yeah cos how would he survive without bitter narrow minded slags like you, go girl.

This argument is ridiculous. Where is he supposed to sing? Nowhere? Slaughterhouses and meat are EVERYWHERE.

This argument is ridiculous. Where is he supposed to sing? Nowhere? Slaughterhouses and meat are EVERYWHERE.

It's not ridiculous. He's going to sing in a forum RUN BY the national government, the same one who has a national plan called "Meat for all" ("Carne para todos") in order to improve the meat diet in Argentina. He's going to be involved in a political act, not a Morrissey solo gig. Need something else?

8 en Chile?????
donde??? cuando???
No hay presupuesto que aguante!!!!! a esperarlo....

It's not ridiculous. He's going to sing in a forum RUN BY the national government, the same one who has a national plan called "Meat for all" ("Carne para todos") in order to improve the meat diet in Argentina. He's going to be involved in a political act, not a Morrissey solo gig. Need something else?

So if he wasn't there, nobody would hear his side of the argument? He's not supporting meat, he's going to the frontline. Why don't you get this? You could take ANY VENUE ANYWHERE and make a case that "MORRISSEY IS A HYPOCRITE!" because it's a lazy argument thought up by a lazy person. He goes where he's needed.

Oh dear he must be skint he's dropping his morals bigtime these days is'nt he ! Could be good news for Canada though eh !
He's gonna have to take the guy that salts his fries on this tour or he's gonna get meat germs and be forced to cancel shows at the last minute and we don't want that do we ?

Hooky

Eight shows in Chile? Is he playing Easter Island, as well? Surely there must be something about the manner in which Chileans and seafood consumers the world round consume Chilean Sea Bass that will raise the ire of Morrissey. Maybe he will write an op-ed on the use of mountain goat hides by the Andean people in the Patagonia region. What if the Duck Dynasty cast decide to hunt in Argentina for South American game during the same week?
Don't get too excited Chileans...I heard Moz has come down with "turf toe" after playing some footie with Robbie Keane. Should sideline him for a month or two. That is, unless there is a Soundgarden or Queens of the Stoneage show he must attend during said time of convalescence...

We´re waiting for you in Brazil!!!!! Please, please, please let us get what we want!!!!

Wow, hateful is definitely the perfect adjective for this place. Isn't anyone happy that the man is back on tour? If this goes well, he might be able to plan some shows for Europe and the US. As for the people who are pissed off that he didn't reschedule those American shows first, he probably had to let it rest for a while because many venues would be apprehensive about booking him because of the cancellations. Hopefully, we will see him in the Fall. As for all of the other tired, predictable comments about him being a hypocrite and a sell-out, get some new material. Yes, if he wants to avoid animal abuse, he will have to go to another planet because it exists everywhere; but, if you have followed Morrissey for years, you know that this subject causes him to react emotionally, not always logically. Personally, I commend him for his passion. Additionally, since the only country he seems to be boycotting is Canada, maybe there is more to the issue than we know. Next, people that slag off Morrissey for wanting to make money doing what he loves, please explain how this diminishes him as a human being. We would all love to have this option rather than going to our soul-sucking jobs everyday. You are not making a legitimate analysis, you are just revealing your petty jealousy. Lastly, those of you making snarky remarks about his health issues will ultimately be the first people on here pouring your hearts out, praying for his speedyrecovery the next time he is seriously ill. You are the hypocrites.

Viva Morrissey!!! I hope he has a successful tour in South America, and I am delighted for everyone who will be seeing him. I can't wait until he comes my way again.

lynnda

I guarantee you Morrissey does not endorse any pro-carne campaign run by the Argentnian government. Tell us how you show your opposition to this ignorant campaign and maybe Moz and others will back you.

Eight shows in Chile? Is he playing Easter Island, as well? Surely there must be something about the manner in which Chileans and seafood consumers the world round consume Chilean Sea Bass that will raise the ire of Morrissey. Maybe he will write an op-ed on the use of mountain goat hides by the Andean people in the Patagonia region. What if the Duck Dynasty cast decide to hunt in Argentina for South American game during the same week?
Don't get too excited Chileans...I heard Moz has come down with "turf toe" after playing some footie with Robbie Keane. Should sideline him for a month or two. That is, unless there is a Soundgarden or Queens of the Stoneage show he must attend during said time of convalescence...

It's doesn't matter, Morrissey play HERE 8 SHOWS. and cancelled all gig in USA and probably UE. Before 2012, we were waiting for year to Morrissey, while USA and EU had a lot of shows, so, now, so sorry for all of you :lbf:

VIVA MORRISSEY.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom