Peter Katsis re: Laura Snapes - Morrissey Official FB (4 June, 2019)

20190604_190502.jpg
20190604_190439.jpg

"MAYBE THE GUARDIAN’S MUSIC EDITOR AND HIS WRITER’S SHOULD f*** OFF - PART 2

You couldn't make it up, could you?

The Guardian "reviewer" of California Son (Laura Snapes, who didn't actually review the album, just literally slated M as a person the entire feature) retweets a comment endorsing the fact that artists are *supposed* to be "provocative.”

I guess only if the comments fit their approval. Lol.

People now see through The Guardian's agenda. They are making it easy now. - PK"

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alert: Manager finds tweet!
Doesn't Catsick have anything better to do with his time? Maybe he could speak to Sam and ask him to stop meddling with Photoshop when he's pished.

Skinny’s bum boy?
Bloody Hell, what a f***in prat, he looks like a prat too, have these people nothing better to do?, I’d take it off him and shove it up his arse, although he’d probably like that, useless twat

it just isn’t like the old days anymore, looks like Morrissey has become what he set out to destroy, so sad... but at least we have his music!

I remember when being a Morrissey fan didn't automatically make someone a prick.
I remember when being on a fan site was fun and fans actually liked the artist. Character assassination seems to be the past time of 5/6 posters on here who can't bring themselves to say anything remotely positive. But of course that must be Morrissey's fault.....

It's a fair enough calling out of hypocrisy in action.

Band calls for the murder of Conservative politicians = 'Hey, it's all good, artistic expression - freedom of speech 4Evar!'

Morrissey wears a small badge supporting a slightly dodgy but still perfectly legal political party = ' How dare he? Spread the word on Twitter - Morrissey is cancelled! No one must listen to him, go to his shows, or even display his posters in public again!'

Skinny has read the guardian for 35 years he has exclaimed... Explains much ... If that's all u done with Ur adult life it's kinda sad ... Never go to a pub ? Read a graphic novel ? Watch a film or listen to music ??? Imagine reading the guardian for that length of time... Explains much ... Nutter really

¡Que vergüenza ajena! Morrissey, callate ya. You're making a fool of yourself.
Pathetic, petty, childish, vindictive, you name it. Ya.

Worst thread ever.

It's definitely heading in that direction, but I'm not sure if it can be given the official 'worst thread ever' title until reelfountain gets involved and starts arguing with anonymous posters for ten pages.

Plus it needs a few more posts from Stephen Hofmann where he calls people 'cucks'.

It's definitely heading in that direction, but I'm not sure if it can be given the official 'worst thread ever' title until reelfountain gets involved and starts arguing with anonymous posters for ten pages.

Plus it needs a few more posts from Stephen Hofmann where he calls people 'cucks'.
Won't happen, cuz there's nothing in the thread title to indicate it's about whether it's actually racist to be a racist when you think about it.

When an Anon quotes me but it’s just something that could have been said to the entire group and your point has nothing to do with me whatsoever - you are the Jehovah’s Witness at my front door

When an Anon quotes me but it’s just something that could have been said to the entire group and your point has nothing to do with me whatsoever - you are the Jehovah’s Witness at my front door

Another incomprehensible post from the sometimes lucid, sometimes nonsensical 'a scanty bit of thing'
Well done, doll :thumb:

Blikey blood chipper curry tit c*** wacker! I reckon is The California Son going to declare war on Brittin. What a fooking Patriot m8 inn nn nn nn n nnn n nnn n it. Watch out red coats...here comes The California Son!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom