Phillipines Smiths/Morrissey records

Are there any experts in the field of Phillipino issued records? I recently bought a job lot of Phillipino records and the Smiths/Morrissey ones were snapped up quickly in private sales. I had never come across them before so was wondering if anyone knew much about them.

Are there any experts in the field of Phillipino issued records? I recently bought a job lot of Phillipino records and the Smiths/Morrissey ones were snapped up quickly in private sales. I had never come across them before so was wondering if anyone knew much about them.
What were the Smiths and Moz Phillipino titles?

I had the "Ignore Me" Phillipino 7" which they spelled Morrissey's name Murrissey

Last edited:
There were 9 copies of Heaven knows... by the Smiths, 2 Suedehead, 2 Everyday is like Sunday and 5 "the more you ignore me" promos. All 7 inch vinyl releases. There was a really nice copy of each but overall they were average at best condition wise. They sold well though so I'm giving the Bowie ones I have a go on ebay tonight, no idea if they hold any value as there is little or no info on them anywhere.

I have always been on the look out for the Philippine Meat Is Murder with the thick card sleeve and S/T and Hatful album adds of the back. There is one on ebay but without the sleeve.

I may be able to get that one...the guy I'm dealing with must have most of the worlds Phillipines record stock. Sadly I cannot guarantee condition, most of what I have had off him is nowhere near A grade, the odd nice one in among'st some poor stuff. I will try for you though.

I may be able to get that one...the guy I'm dealing with must have most of the worlds Phillipines record stock. Sadly I cannot guarantee condition, most of what I have had off him is nowhere near A grade, the odd nice one in among'st some poor stuff. I will try for you though.

I would really appreciate if you could check on that for me..

Would you be interested in selling the Philippines MIM?
I used to have the Philippines Suedehead Philippines 7" [EMI 73-X-365] in the generic Dyna record bag. I am it was in really nice shape. I am really bummed I sold it.
But Let me know if you would sell the MIM...

Back
Top Bottom