Photos of Morrissey at Nico's grave, Berlin - Morrissey Central

From the Morrissey Central Gallery.

As posted by SER.

43130_nico-berlin1.jpg

43129_nico-berlin2.jpg

EDIT: Jesse's Instagram story confirms that he too is in Berlin.

Last edited by a moderator:
It must have looked very dodgy to passers by seeing him and Diesel rooting around in those bushes :eek:. Maybe he's gonna do a cover of Lets Go Outside next :brows:.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

How can we be sure he's not just hiding to avoid being sexually harassed? He's in Berlin after all.

I agree. It is a bit, isn’t it? I definitely think he should have left the headstone there.

I don’t like treading on the ground around graves, and I certainly wouldn’t cuddle one. The back of my house overlooks a cemetery and there’s some odd stuff goes on there at night. It says “rest in peace” on every stone in there and at the weekends it’s just pissheads, parties and teenage shaggers.

I mean, I’ve been up for a shag, but not on top of someone’s Aunt Nelly.
The back of my house overlooks a monument company where both blank headstones and those inscribed waiting to be delivered sit. It sees a lot of action, too. Lots of drug deals and quick hookups. Strange how both locations draw people.

Back on the subject of Nico's tunes, you all are right. These Days and Fairest of the Seasons are the best of her solo tunes, just amazing. But don't forget about I'll Keep It With Mine! Twas a Dylan tune that Nico did so much better. Such a lovely song. Chelsea Girl is really a great album all around imo.

Compare Dylan's version:

to Nico's:

The back of my house overlooks a monument company where both blank headstones and those inscribed waiting to be delivered sit. It sees a lot of action, too. Lots of drug deals and quick hookups. Strange how both locations draw people.
i am also surrounded by gravestones here

She always looked quite grave.

This is true. I’ve rarely seen her as happy than in the above photos.

I’m not averse to a bit of dark, reflective music, but Nico just tips over into almost a parody of that Cohen/Cave genre.

This is true. I’ve rarely seen her as happy than in the above photos.

I’m not averse to a bit of dark, reflective music, but Nico just tips over into almost a parody of that Cohen/Cave genre.

I do really like Cohen but Cave much less so. I always thought her take on Dylan's I'll Keep It With Mine was a good one. I'm Not Sayin' is about as upbeat as she gets, I'd say.

He does look as though he's dropping a rusty bolt though doesn't he ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey makes a classy tribute to Nico. From one important artist to another.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom