Photos of Morrissey at Nico's grave, Berlin - Morrissey Central

From the Morrissey Central Gallery.

As posted by SER.

43130_nico-berlin1.jpg

43129_nico-berlin2.jpg

EDIT: Jesse's Instagram story confirms that he too is in Berlin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to disagree. Taking a dump on someone's grave is an all time low in my book.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

And let's face it, you'd know all about low,you have plenty of practice.
Is your book any good? I doubt it.

I'm more impressed by the blue and white hooped socks. I'm very pleased that Moz hasn't neglected the importance of good socks. As a kid I too liked QPR for awhile.

Reckon lets finally make this right and move from some creepy Nazi cemetery so the Nazis and other assorted Euro Trash will buy tickets to Steve's own Hollywood Forever inn nn nn n it m8. Uncle Steve's plot is said to be close to John Cumming's grave.

View attachment 44653

I've long wondering why Morrissey likes to wear two watches. Looks silly IMHO.

Nice to see him at Johnny's grave having a Corona in his honor (I probably would bring a 40 ounce of Steel Reserve, as the Ramones played jingles for that foul stuff).
I wonder if Morrissey has already designed his own grave? Will he go more for simplicity, or something grand?

I've long wondering why Morrissey likes to wear two watches. Looks silly IMHO.

Nice to see him at Johnny's grave having a Corona in his honor (I probably would bring a 40 ounce of Steel Reserve, as the Ramones played jingles for that foul stuff).
I wonder if Morrissey has already designed his own grave? Will he go more for simplicity, or something grand?
It will be a full-on Liberace affair, with Rococo scrolls and a marble statue, probably of his mother. Or possibly himself.

Last edited:
It looks like his been embalmed already what's with the shiny forehead. Needs to chill and get some sunshine on his body.

Hinter Nicos Grabstein kacken...

Sowas bringt auch nur Morrissey fertig.

:pileofpoop:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom