Pittsburgh, anyone?!

bonamoz

Dalek Hunter
Hello!

Longtime fan of the Mozzer and reader of morrissey-solo.com. Never made my way to the forums until today, but enough about that nonsense...

Anyone going to see him in Pittsburgh on the 17th of March? Interested in meeting up beforehand? Alas, all of my friends are lame and aren't attending. It would be nice to meet some other fans...

You know, assuming he doesn't cancel. *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
I will be in Pittsburgh! (driving from Baltimore).
Since you live there perhaps you can enlighten the ones who do not?

~Have you been to the venue before, what is it like?
~Do you know of any vegan dining establishments in your city?
~Suggestions for a meet-up?

*crosses her fingers he stays well and does not cancel*

Whee!

No, I've never been to the venue before. I know they normally have orchestra shows there, though. I'm afraid I don't know too much else about it.

As for vegan places, there's a bunch of them. I recommend the Spice Island Tea House. It's a vegan-friendly place and the food is absolutely wonderful - and is right in the area. But, here is a list of other places around, just as well, the info for the Tea House is on there. I'd call ahead to make sure the places are going to be open and otherwise, because I'm not sure how up to date that list may be - and a few places have closed recently.

As for a meetup spot, there are a few coffee shops not too far away from the venue. I believe the one in particular is either a Caribou Coffee or a Crazy Mocha (I get them confused sometimes).

This will be my first Moz show, as well as it may be my only opportunity to ever get to see him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT! :pray:

I'll be there, am coming from Cleveland. I'm up for meeting others. Should be a great show.

i hopefully will be at this one too!!!

I'll be there. Western PA born and raised. My one friend played in Duquense University orchestra and had plenty of gigs at the venue. She says there is not a bad seat in the house and it has an intimate feeling :)

I'm going to the Pittsburgh show! I bought two tickets but I don't know who will be going with me yet, none of my friends are huge Morrissey fans and I want someone to go with me who will appreciate his greatness :)

I'm going to the Pittsburgh show! I bought two tickets but I don't know who will be going with me yet, none of my friends are huge Morrissey fans and I want someone to go with me who will appreciate his greatness :)

Where are your seats?

I'm TRYING to not get my hopes up. I've had Pgh. tickies twice in the past, and he's canceled both times. My only hope this time is that he's canceled so many shows already that he keeps playing through. BUT I'm fully prepared to take my tickets "back to the place of purchase for a refund".

IF he DOES show, I got me 7th row orchestra left and I'm GEEKED up beyond belief. PLEASE DON'T CANCEL!! I can't believe that I'm a 37 year old man begging for a 50 year old man not to cancel a show. I guess it's because for more than HALF of my 37 years his music has got me through some sh*t.

:thumb:

Later.

Is there any driving out there from Philly? I can give you gas money or buy your ticket for you if you can give me a ride. I can also get us a free place to stay out there.

Tags
concert morrissey oakland pittsburgh weather
Back
Top Bottom