Please be a Donald Trump victory

No, because he blocks anyone who argues him into a corner, usually after a self-pitying tantrum.
I've been out twice today, and four times yesterday. I went to a coronavirus testing station yesterday, which was interesting.
How come you went to get tested? Did you suspect you might have it, &/or have associated symptoms? I thought that was the only reason people were allowed to get tested?

I haven’t got any other accounts on here. I’m sure that must be verifiable somehow. Happy for it to be checked any way it can be.

Maybe a lot of people just have the same opinions as me, we don’t all live in a rainbow nation dreamworld. Some of us are realists.

I'm not fussed - just gossipy. I wonder who you all are behind the usernames & internecine fights. You could all be in a flat in Cumbernauld.

4242899f1c4c0f832953b328d9380b18.jpg

How come you went to get tested? Did you suspect you might have it, &/or have associated symptoms? I thought that was the only reason people were allowed to get tested?
Not me, one of my kids was showing symptoms. I thought he just had a cold but he was coughing a lot so I took him along to be sure.

The people who spent four years screaming that the Russians were interfering with the result in 2016 are now saying that there's no possible way at all that the result could have been affected by political partisans there on the ground and in the system.
Bit of a straw man there. What appears to be the case is there is, so far, no evidence of any interference in the current election or any serious voting irregularities. If you have any evidence then by all means post it but so far all we've seen is a lot of hot air and supposition, and the Republicans' attempts to launch legal suits have failed, presumably because they are lacking in merit.

I still maintain there's some connection with The Coward Stephen Hofmann. He used to get the wilts and vapours whenever anyone gave him a hard time over his Nazi sympathies.

Reel seems smarter. He seems more hopeless sidekick who thwarts the villain's plans. They could be in the same far right forums?

Very like them.
Ah, the old ‘you’re not a left wing liberal elitist like me, so you must be a far right neo-nazi’ routine, so beloved by the left when all other ‘arguments’ have failed.

Because there is no in between at all, is there.

Ah, the old ‘you’re not a left wing liberal elitist like me, so you must be a far right neo-nazi’ routine, so beloved by the left when all other ‘arguments’ have failed.

Both of them have repeatedly expressed neo-Nazi sympathies and posted numerous racist comments. Reelfountain is a particularly nasty anti-Semite, and Hofmann hates black men and Muslims. If you have access to their posting histories you can confirm that for yourself.

Between them Stephen & Reel support Patriotic Alternative (neo-Nazis), the banned terrorist group National Action (neo-Nazis) & Nick Griffin (neo-Nazi).

So it's not really an argument.

Well can I just say to the above 2 posts, if that is the case, & I have no reason to disbelieve you, why are they being allowed to post that shit on here? Surley it constitutes hate crime? This is hardly a far right forum hidden on the dark web is it?

Surely the mods have some responsibility to remove that sort of stuff?

And Radis-though I know you neither care or want an apology from me, you obviously aren't a sad no-life lonely old man living at home with your mum, so I apologise. Like I said, I know you don't care, but there it is.

Well can I just say to the above 2 posts, if that is the case, & I have no reason to disbelieve you, why are they being allowed to post that shit on here? Surley it constitutes hate crime? This is hardly a far right forum hidden on the dark web is it?

Surely the mods have some responsibility to remove that sort of stuff?

And Radis-though I know you neither care or want an apology from me, you obviously aren't a sad no-life lonely old man living at home with your mum, so I apologise. Like I said, I know you don't care, but there it is.
The moderators on this website seem fairly happy to see racist content posted. They did remove one particularly nasty account a few months ago but it doesn't happen very often. As I said the other day though, that light touch moderation that allows such racism to flourish on here is also the same light touch moderation that allows you to start a thread entitled 'Radis Noir is a c***' so don't knock it too hard or it might knock back.

The moderators on this website seem fairly happy to see racist content posted. They did remove one particularly nasty account a few months ago but it doesn't happen very often. As I said the other day though, that light touch moderation that allows such racism to flourish on here is also the same light touch moderation that allows you to start a thread entitled 'Radis Noir is a c***' so don't knock it too hard or it might knock back.

Races don't exist, so what people call racism is just hate. People only take the burden and the time to hate others when they see in those others the reflection of their own imperfections, mistakes and sins. That hate is passed on the next generations in the same way that the burden of being the victims of other people's hate is passed on the next generations too. That happens with racism, sexism and other kinds of hate.

If your fight is against human hate, you already lost it. If the idea is to ban human hate, every single form of human communication should be closed and that's impossible and counterproductive. You only can promote love and awareness, that's why it's so important that human communicatiom remain totally open and let people judge by themselves.

Races don't exist, so what people call racism is just hate. People only take the burden and the time to hate others when they see in those others the reflection of their own imperfections, mistakes and sins. That hate is passed on the next generations in the same way that the burden of being the victims of other people's hate is passed on the next generations too. That happens with racism, sexism and other kinds of hate.

If your fight is against human hate, you already lost it. If the idea is to ban human hate, every single form of human communication should be closed and that's impossible and counterproductive. You only can promote love and awareness, that's why it's so important that human communicatiom remain totally open and let people judge by themselves.
Well said, countthree. (y)

They could be in the same far right forums?

Highly doubtful. What's more likely is that UncleSkinny brought Radis Noir here from one of the SlatUKIP/We're Still Exposing Fascism Facebook pages that he frequents. And God only knows how you got here Karen, but dullard centre-left politicos like you are dime a dozen around the internet so you could have crawled in here from anywhere.

If it knocks back, it knocks back. I like it on here but if I get banned, I get banned. So be it. I’d live.

But I appreciate the advice nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom