Pomona Roll Call

02_LS1

Incredibly Charming
I'll be there with an umbrella. Hope Moz is ok to perform tomorrow night.

I'll be there... With an embarrassing umbrella that's shaped like a duck. D:

I might be one of the people that hangs around the stage entrance to see him go in. I don't have a ticket. I also have no idea when that stuff happens.

I'm heading out as well, it's my first Morrissey show so I hope all goes well... Any truth behind the rumors that it'll be recorded? I've only seen it mentioned at scenestar...

Way more than that apparently. :crazy:

Heard there were 30 people there @ noon today. There's an early entry/cocktail thing going on before doors, so I envision a massive clusterfcuk with the order of the queue. Plus there is a certain dodgy segment of the Hell A. fanbase that will not respect the order of the queue.

I'm not gonna be the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to this icon :crazy:, but I'm sitting this one out. If it's on, I'll go but not queue.

I have dreamed of Moz playing Pomona @ the Fox for years and I would hate for so many Mozlovers to be disappointed, but deep in my heart I'm hoping he cancels Pomona.

My uni is just around the corner from the venue, and I want to eat at Happy Family in Rowland Hts, so I'll be in P-town in the daytime on Monday. I might also go for a swim @ the YMCA down the street -- my school gives me free membership to the Y.

jose said today on breakfast with the smiths that the show is on and that it will not be recorded.

jose said today on breakfast with the smiths that the show is on and that it will not be recorded.

Dammit. Now I might have to find a scalper. I shouldn't go. I really want to though, but I'm with Mel Torment on the intense LA vibe to a GA show.

Go to Ventura!

I know but the Pomona show is literally 10 minutes away. I kept saying NO NO NO that I wouldn't go because the tickets are outrageous and so close to Christmas, but there's something about that draw, some mystique that 24 hours from now THE Morrissey will be preparing to sing just minutes from my house. And what would I do instead? Sit here and wait for everyone on the frink to ask if anyone recorded Morrissey shaking their hand? Eff that, a big part of me (and there's a lot of me) wants to quietly stand in the back and be in the same room with him, even though I have Gibby tickets. Bleh.

I'll be there with umbrella, too. Looks like rain and wind tomorrow. We'll see how early I can get my lazy self there. :D

I'll be there with umbrella, too. Looks like rain and wind tomorrow. We'll see how early I can get my lazy self there. :D

If you're coming from Chicago you better get a move on. :p I'm going to get into my warm, snuggly bed now and think of the people sitting around the Fox...for like 2 seconds. :rolleyes:

People already lined up? Seriously? No respect for them; it's people like that that make the whole experience miserable.

Back
Top Bottom