Portland, OR - Schnitzer Concert Hall (Oct. 31, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Spent The Day In Bed / Alma Matters / Speedway / When You Open Your Legs / Home Is A Question Mark / Istanbul / When Last I Spoke To Carol / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / Ganglord / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Morrissey Previews New Album at U.S. Tour Opener in Portland on Halloween by Robert Ham - Billboard. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photos by Sam Gehrke Photography (9 total) - Official Morrissey / Facebook. Link posted by Famous when dead.
    41157_portland.jpg
  • Photos (2 total) from @samgehrkephotography / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.
    41158_portland2.jpg

• Chrissie Hynde backdrop during "Back On The Chain Gang" posted by an anonymous person:
    41136_back_on_the_chain_gang_backdrop.jpg

• Image from @farkomalarco / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Creeps #MorrisseyTour2017 #Halloween
    41143_portland-band.jpg

Last edited:
They will be, its a touts market now, Morrissey is yesterdays news, just living off his name and past glories, way he treats people is disgusting, people should wake up and f*** him off, he's an old horrible excuse for a human being, and his money and hair transplants ain't gonna keep him out the looney bin. 100% Fake
Is that you Donald?

I met Urban and Jenna, what a couple. Off to Hawaii the day after to marry.

Name a great song he’s written

I wanted to add something to this comment.

Basically Johnny Marr is STILL a fantastic guitarist and musician.
But he is not a singer. He tries. But, you know, so did Bucks Fizz.

That said. Johnny Marr did create a fantastic arrangement called "Down On The Corner."
Yes. That's true. It was back in 2002/2003. But it's ALWAYS needed Morrissey (or Brett Anderson)
to finish it off properly. It's class. It's almost....the best song NEVER to have been released.

Seize The Day,

Hazard
x

I am kicking myself for not going to see him tonight in Seattle. His voice was superb and he seemed very passionate of his new album @ the schnitzel palace performance.
Hope he will come again to my neck of the woods later in the tour, as I imagine it would be on for at least a year.

I like all of them, but two of my favorites are All You Need Is Me and I'm Not A Man. But you don't care, you already have your opinion.

I know WHAT you mean.
Just for info, Nico was in a film called "I: A Man."
She was fantastic. Before Heroin.

Hazard
x

That said. Johnny Marr did create a fantastic arrangement called "Down On The Corner."
Yes. That's true. It was back in 2002/2003. But it's ALWAYS needed Morrissey (or Brett Anderson)
to finish it off properly. It's class. It's almost....the best song NEVER to have been released.

Seize The Day,

Hazard
x
I think Johnny has a certain something to his voice that is enjoyable. There's an honesty to it.
If I had my way, (don't stone me) Morrissey would just stick to his solo career and Johnny can have the Smiths if he'd like them. Case in point, this video. He stakes his claim as 50% owner of this HARD.

I am kicking myself for not going to see him tonight in Seattle. His voice was superb and he seemed very passionate of his new album @ the schnitzel palace performance.
Hope he will come again to my neck of the woods later in the tour, as I imagine it would be on for at least a year.
you're too square to be a morrissey fan. please stop.

Seize The Day,

Hazard
x
We were talking about Jesse Tobias Morrissey’s current guitarist

Quote of the day from Morrissey - "War Physiology is huge business, go and kill people and you will be given a medal".

Seize The Day,

Hazard
x

Are you talking about his Wonderwall pastiche?

He should allow people to pick online from a list of 60 songs, and then play the top 20 as voted by the fans. Even just once let the fans pick. Bands like The Cure don't need to do that because they play 40+ songs from almost all their albums.
Looove this idea but would never happen....but if it did we would all still be bitching because Morrissey fans don't agree on much

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom