Post a pic of the Morrissey shirt you're wearing now

Re: Post a pic of the Morrissey shirt you're wearing now...

I just tried to remember the last time I wore a Morrissey shirt. It was that long ago....then again, I wouldn't dare go to a Morrissey concert anymore either.

Not quite a Morrissey one, but...

fdd4ys.jpg

I have other band shirts.

Pics or I don't believe you.

I just tried to remember the last time I wore a Morrissey shirt. It was that long ago....then again, I wouldn't dare go to a Morrissey concert anymore either.

Same here- I was cleaning out a drawer of t-shirts yesterday, and realized how long it's been since I've worn one.
I wouldn't travel anymore to see him, unless I had a good back-up plan.

Not quite a Morrissey one, but...

fdd4ys.jpg

Love it!

Last time I saw a T-Shirt i really wanted to wear was this one - but it was sold out:

mock_up_pietro.jpg

As a general rule I don't wear shirts with pictures/words on them out of the house, but I'm making an exception with this one. New favorite shirt!

10809573_1572749522944396_1878377541_n.jpg

As a general rule I don't wear shirts with pictures/words on them out of the house, but I'm making an exception with this one. New favorite shirt!

Ummmm, I f***ing love that shirt. And I'm jelly you can wear that color lipstick, I look like a transvestite in the tomato hues.

Ummmm, I f***ing love that shirt. And I'm jelly you can wear that color lipstick, I look like a transvestite in the tomato hues.

Thanks! I'm really happy with how they came out. I wish I'd thought take one to the Johnny Marr show (size XS) to toss up on stage.

(Thx about the lipstick, too. I have to wear orange-y reds. If I go too blue-red, I look like a cave-dweller. And not in a good way.)

Last edited:

Thanks! I'm really happy with how they came out. I wish I'd thought take one to the Johnny Marr show (size XS) to toss up on stage.

(Thx about the lipstick, too. I have to wear orange-y reds. If I go too blue-red, I look like a cave-dweller. And not in a good way.)

Not to dwell on how cute you are but you also have a lovely archaic smile like a kouros.

Here's a pic of me "wearing" one
me.png

Great shirt, chickpea!!!

Back
Top Bottom