Post a pic of the Morrissey shirt you're wearing now

Re: Post a pic of the Morrissey shirt you're wearing now...

zmbfwh.jpg

(Thank you Mr Frady!) :thumb:

zmbfwh.jpg

(Thank you Mr Frady!) :thumb:

You're welcome IR; Looking good :thumb:

Damn, that was quick! I am still Processing!?! :confused:

Now, could you tell me where you bought your hair? I'd like one of those please :bow:

What an awesome way to express your individuality.

might be expressing an solidarity instead of individuality just sayin. I banned myself from all band shirts about five years ago but am considering breaking this rule for Morrissey and suede. I have tons of shirts already for moz I just don't wear them but don't have one for suede and don't know which to buy. anyway guess ill put ont he barbar shirt and take a pic.

I never wear any artist or band shirts on principal. I'm dedicated but can represent myself and need no artist do it for me, i have a voice of my own, which i hopefully show the world during my lifetime Plus the shameless advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:

I never wear any artist or band shirts on principal. I'm dedicated but can represent myself and need no artist do it for me, i have a voice of my own, which i hopefully show the world during my lifetime Plus the shameless advertising.

I guess I just feel that I can have both. my choice of support for people is something that I like to show as a promotion and a representation of myself as an individual making choices. my intention of the shirt is complex and not as simple as people often make it out to be. sometimes its just a nice conversation started and I wear them for that reason. it could attract like minded individuals in a place where im more of a stranger and start some pleasant conversations making the whole experience easier in general for me. the reason I banned them in the recent past was because I noticed I had almost exclusively band tees and just needed a change of focus and a rebalancing.

I guess I just feel that I can have both. my choice of support for people is something that I like to show as a promotion and a representation of myself as an individual making choices. my intention of the shirt is complex and not as simple as people often make it out to be. sometimes its just a nice conversation started and I wear them for that reason. it could attract like minded individuals in a place where im more of a stranger and start some pleasant conversations making the whole experience easier in general for me. the reason I banned them in the recent past was because I noticed I had almost exclusively band tees and just needed a change of focus and a rebalancing.
For me its a total no. I don't meet any like-minded people with or without a band tee. There is so much more to a person than liking the same music(i don't have i single friend that likes morrissey, i don't know why) but i feel very uncomfortable to wear band tee or artist tee or any face at all. For me, the greatest reason for a band tee is that It represents who you feel is apart of your personality. I just feel that band tees signals submission and that you are apart of someones army. That you wear the picture of the one that represents you. I rather do it myself. But thats how i feel and i say live and let live. You have a very good view on the band tee concept

PS kudos on the suede, i just adore suede

Are my clothes alright?
Is my hair alright?
You can say what you want cause it's what we like
We are judged on every single thing we do
We could not care less, cause we are us not you

For me its a total no. I don't meet any like-minded people with or without a band tee. There is so much more to a person than liking the same music(i don't have i single friend that likes morrissey, i don't know why) but i feel very uncomfortable to wear band tee or artist tee or any face at all. For me, the greatest reason for a band tee is that It represents who you feel is apart of your personality. I just feel that band tees signals submission and that you are apart of someones army. That you wear the picture of the one that represents you. I rather do it myself. But thats how i feel and i say live and let live. You have a very good view on the band tee concept

PS kudos on the suede, i just adore suede

well I think you to assumptive on what a persons shirt means to there motivation to wear it and I also don't think a similarity to music be the total summation of a person and didn't say as such. to add, a nice conversation and further friendship can be born out of respectful contention just the same as if breed from agreement confirmation which the band tee can still prompt and thus be useful

Broke My own rule. Not a shirt but cap. Custommade image.jpg
Don't think i will wear it because of My rule. But it was a impulsive buy

image.jpg
Hello I'm new to this forum, crazy about Mozza and this is my precious t-shirt of the man

Back
Top Bottom