Post Millennial / Fiona Dodwell: "Morrissey and the misguided outrage of his critics" (August 29, 2021)

mozz-vegas.png

Morrissey and the misguided outrage of his critics

This never-ending quest to undermine one of the most important singer/songwriters of our time tells us much more about the way society is shaping itself into spineless mediocrity.

You know the drill.
Regards,
FWD.

Update - August 30, 2021:
Now a Central post.

If you read only the first word of each paragraph, the article makes a lot of sesnse:

To certain whilst there as in Morrissey ultimately.

And the last word of every paragraph tells a different tale:

Artist around worse offense ridiculed uniformity untrue forgotten.

Patriotic at Finsbury Park.

What a thing to put in an article defending him.

He's thrashing the flag about while singing everyone lies & London is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf the Distractify article is purest copy paste bollocks.

Does anyone else think posts/reviews (use the word lightly) really undermine morrissey and his actual talent? There's not one single artist ever that has remained 100% throughout their career and that's ok. The latter years always tend to be worse than the early years but what's wrong with that?

zzzZzzzzZzzz i fall asleep every time i see her name. thanks for the nap fiona.

Last edited:
Whats a Fiona Dowell ? Another endangered species no doubt.

You have to defend Moz is very unfair what certain media do, they attack him too much and envy him much more, Viva Moz is pure talent and a lot of love dedicated to what he likes to write and then say it singing my Tuty is the most

You have to defend Moz is very unfair what certain media do, they attack him too much and envy him much more, Viva Moz is pure talent and a lot of love dedicated to what he likes to write and then say it singing my Tuty is the most

I know! I would have just avoided that one word because it reinforces the lies told about that gig.

See? There was a gig. Stick that in your pipe, critics, that disproves everything you say about the man who said and did all those things.

So nerrr

If you look at her Twitter appearance, where she often seems insecure and looking for affection and appreciation, you really wonder what she is thinking to achieve it through such blog entries. After all, she was not on the guest list for Vegas.

If you look at her Twitter appearance, where she often seems insecure and looking for affection and appreciation, you really wonder what she is thinking to achieve it through such blog entries. After all, she was not on the guest list for Vegas.

Agreed, she tries too hard seeking attention and compliments on Twitter .

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom