Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Back in the mid eighties James,The Smiths and Nick Cave/Bad Seeds were 3 of the bands I listened most to fast forward to 2024 one of the
singers has a No 1 album one has just announced a second date at the 18,000 capacity O2 in London after selling out the first night.
What became of the other one?
He has no record deal.He`s turned to far right politics and conspiracies eg "Notre Dame".He`s shown contempt for his live audience with constant
cancellations and with the last few releases seems to have lost interest in the record sleeves as well as the songs themselves which the majority have
been awful.

Back in the mid eighties James,The Smiths and Nick Cave/Bad Seeds were 3 of the bands I listened most to fast forward to 2024 one of the
singers has a No 1 album one has just announced a second date at the 18,000 capacity O2 in London after selling out the first night.
What became of the other one?
He has no record deal.He`s turned to far right politics and conspiracies eg "Notre Dame".He`s shown contempt for his live audience with constant
cancellations and with the last few releases seems to have lost interest in the record sleeves as well as the songs themselves which the majority have
been awful.

James Echo & the Bunnymen New Order black curtains tons of tickets left for sale on ticketmaster here now I’m going to post screenshots of the seating and availability map don’t like Morrissey and I think he’s a twat, wait, what? Yeah of course i’m a Morrissey fan I just came back from seeing Johnny Marr who’s the BEST singer ever Peter Hook’s mutt pissed on my leg last week as I was running past his house james have a number one album and look at all these empty seats hey Benny! Yep, it’s all over for Morrissey now!! New Order and Taylor Swift and Robert Smith all play 72 hour sets and Madonna can still lick her own armpit, Morrissey Morrissey Morrissey bad bad bad black curtains, Hooky, Spain, took the bins out, Ian McCullough isn’t a drunk, he’s just scouse! Empty seats black curtains black curtains James James James!

There you go! I typed out all your posts for the entire rest of 2024!

Since Cala’s gone now i’m going to need this thread to talk about my new prison show I just started watching! So no interrupting me because I need to hear what else is about to come out of all these criminals’ mouths more than i need AIR!!!

James Echo & the Bunnymen New Order black curtains tons of tickets left for sale on ticketmaster here now I’m going to post screenshots of the seating and availability map don’t like Morrissey and I think he’s a twat, wait, what? Yeah of course i’m a Morrissey fan I just came back from seeing Johnny Marr who’s the BEST singer ever Peter Hook’s mutt pissed on my leg last week as I was running past his house james have a number one album and look at all these empty seats hey Benny! Yep, it’s all over for Morrissey now!! New Order and Taylor Swift and Robert Smith all play 72 hour sets and Madonna can still lick her own armpit, Morrissey Morrissey Morrissey bad bad bad black curtains, Hooky, Spain, took the bins out, Ian McCullough isn’t a drunk, he’s just scouse! Empty seats black curtains black curtains James James James!

There you go! I typed out all your posts for the entire rest of 2024!

Since Cala’s gone now i’m going to need this thread to talk about my new prison show I just started watching! So no interrupting me because I need to hear what else is about to come out of all these criminals’ mouths more than i need AIR!!!
Here’s yours!

Morrissey is the cuddly-wuddly master of the universe and he can never ever do anything wrong and all of his songs are the best and everything he says is true and brilliant and who cares if he cancels his shows willy-nilly and everyone who has the slightest bit of criticism to say is a HATER and an idiot and oh my god Morrissey is the best Mozzy bear!!!!

(Stones in glass houses….)

Ps: I do however agree that James is mentioned way too often. Do people outside of England even listen to them?

No, Gregor. And considering that I’m someone who usually posts maybe 1 post per week, maybe you should assess other people’s comments on the site in the overall context of your own posting behavior? I frequently post one single time per entire thread. And then I move on with my life.

The way it works is like this. I’m an adult, with a completely different set of life experiences and a different knowledge base to Morrissey’s. I have had different life circumstances that have shaped me and brought me to the present day. Based on these facts, and because I am an adult, I would never expect to like everything Morrissey likes, or says, or does,…. and why would an adult even need that?

I wouldn’t expect - or seek out - to only be friends with people who all hold the same identical opinions as me. And therefore I certainly don’t attempt to apply such parameters to a singer whose website I am on.

Similarly, if someone no longer makes music that resonates with me, I do not feel like I need to force it. It is NOT hard to move on, and I’ve done it many times, and I will continue to do it, whenever it applies. There is nothing “hard” about moving on, after having been “invested” as you put it on another thread.

Similarly, and also because I’m an adult - with real responsibilities and with almost zero free time - I personally do not consider that it is an intelligent use of my very limited free time, to sit on the website of some band or singer to complain about how much they disappoint me, every day of my life. If I did, I would be on some other person’s website, not here.

What that means is, you will continue to see positive comments from me, and from others, when people have a positive comment to make, because many people don’t sit around engaging with people who have all the time in the world to show all the rest of us, all their personal shortcomings and worst ever behavior, comments, and personality traits 💡

No, Gregor. And considering that I’m someone who usually posts maybe 1 post per week, maybe you should assess other people’s comments on the site in the overall context of your own posting behavior? I frequently post one single time per entire thread. And then I move on with my life.

The way it works is like this. I’m an adult, with a completely different set of life experiences and a different knowledge base to Morrissey’s. I have had different life circumstances that have shaped me and brought me to the present day. Based on these facts, and because I am an adult, I would never expect to like everything Morrissey likes, or says, or does,…. and why would an adult even need that?

I wouldn’t expect - or seek out - to only be friends with people who all hold the same identical opinions as me. And therefore I certainly don’t attempt to apply such parameters to a singer whose website I am on.

Similarly, if someone no longer makes music that resonates with me, I do not feel like I need to force it. It is NOT hard to move on, and I’ve done it many times, and I will continue to do it, whenever it applies. There is nothing “hard” about moving on, after having been “invested” as you put it on another thread.

Similarly, and also because I’m an adult - with real responsibilities and with almost zero free time - I personally do not consider that it is an intelligent use of my very limited free time, to sit on the website of some band or singer to complain about how much they disappoint me, every day of my life. If I did, I would be on some other person’s website, not here.

What that means is, you will continue to see positive comments from me, and from others, when people have a positive comment to make, because many people don’t sit around engaging with people who have all the time in the world to show all the rest of us, all their personal shortcomings and worst ever behavior, comments, and personality traits 💡
Many words (👏🏻), not a lot of substance. And a weak reply to what I wrote. I guess you’re trying to say that I waste my time posting on a website dedicated to an artist that I don’t like. Well, that’s false. I adore Morrissey and his music means the world to me. But some of it is rubbish and so is some of his behavior, and therefore I and a lot of others post criticism. Some of us have nuanced opinions. Not all of us are into blind adoration. It makes for such boring discussions, and this is after all a discussion board.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom