Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
With all the fireworks popping I'm starting to think the 4th of July would be a good day to murder someone, nobody would think the gun fire suspicious. Maybe it's time to back off the Snapped marathon I'm watching. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
After listening to First Wave on Sirius Sattelite Radio for four days, I'd say that Chrissie Hynde runs her veggie restaurant on Sirius royalties alone. :p Which isn't a problem, I love her music, it's just that she seems to be their every-tenth-songer. :D

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Lately I've been typing semi-colons all the time instead of apostrophes and it's been driving me crazy but I JUST figured out why. :rolleyes: I had hand surgery a few weeks ago and a few months ago before that and ever since it hurts to spread my fingers apart, particularly after the last surgery because they messed around with my metatarsals and whatnot. I thought i was getting lazy, it just hurts all the time and I block the pain. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
It was a nice one.

Barking

Is it ok to rickroll if you're not an idle millionaire? Can you do it if you have a job too? Or only on holiday?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Metacarpals. :rofl: Metatarsals are in your feet. Ahhhhhhhhh, not that anyone cares. :straightface:

Lemon

Loves Lamp
Hopefully my supervisor doesn't suggest MORE changes to my MA proposal, I'm submitting it on Wednesday!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom