Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm feeling a little bitter right now. We have a really (I mean really) cute teacher, whenever he is around all women turn into silly teenage girls all over again. Once we had a women in our class who was a hardcore-feminist who openly said she hated men and even she giggled really silly when he was around. There is an article about this teacher at wikipedia so we wrote into that article "female students tend to fainth and/or throw up blood out of pure nervousness whenever ---- is around". It didn't even take 3 minutes for wikipedia to censor it and send some odd message that the ip-adress had been used to write "non-serious information".

fannyhole attack :straightface:

I'm feeling a little bitter right now. We have a really (I mean really) cute teacher, whenever he is around all women turn into silly teenage girls all over again. Once we had a women in our class who was a hardcore-feminist who openly said she hated men and even she giggled really silly when he was around. There is an article about this teacher at wikipedia so we wrote into that article "female students tend to fainth and/or throw up blood out of pure nervousness whenever ---- is around". It didn't even take 3 minutes for wikipedia to censor it and send some odd message that the ip-adress had been used to write "non-serious information".

Heh Heh ... I bet he knows everyone loves him too. How come he's in Wikipedia. That's unusual. Is he a Professor or something?
Why do you feel bitter about it though. :confused:

Hey.....does anyone know where OMG it's Robby has been?
Is he OK?

hmm, i just checked FB and it looks like he deleted his profile? knowing robby, that can't be good... :(

I know...that's what I noticed too. :(

Silke and I noticed this a week or so ago and I called him. It was early in the morning after he had worked late the night before and I'd never spoken to him before so there was all that awkwardness, but he said that he is fine and just that his computer broke. He said he wouldn't be online for a while, but he said that he is fine. :thumb: I can call him again if you want, PM me.

Silke and I noticed this a week or so ago and I called him. It was early in the morning after he had worked late the night before and I'd never spoken to him before so there was all that awkwardness, but he said that he is fine and just that his computer broke. He said he wouldn't be online for a while, but he said that he is fine. :thumb: I can call him again if you want, PM me.

thanks for the update Crystal. :thumb: if his computer broke though that doesnt explain him deleting his profile though. maybe he just wants some alone time which is fine. just if you talk to him again, let him know we were asking about him. :)

thanks for the update Crystal. :thumb: if his computer broke though that doesnt explain him deleting his profile though. maybe he just wants some alone time which is fine. just if you talk to him again, let him know we were asking about him. :)

Yeah I wondered that too about the profile thing, I figured he just had a little meltdown or something. I get them all the time but am never ballsy enough to go cold turkey. :p I'll let him know guys. :)

Hmmm....I never thought that when I facebook friended him on a "trial" basis, that he would be the one to unfriend me. :lbf:

CG...do tell him we want to know if he's OK.

I need to start a SH*T MY MOM SAYS website. :p

Regarding the passing of Steinbrenner.

"He bought the Yankees for two million dollars, now they're worth two trillion? Trillion? I dunno."

EDIT: I'm just kidding btw, I'd never exploit my mom's different thought processes. We're cut from the same weird cloth, I just think sometimes her conclusions are funny.

Last edited:
I need to start a SH*T MY MOM SAYS website. :p

Regarding the passing of Steinbrenner.

"He bought the Yankees for two million dollars, now they're worth two trillion? Trillion? I dunno."

EDIT: I'm just kidding btw, I'd never exploit my mom's different thought processes. We're cut from the same weird cloth, I just think sometimes her conclusions are funny.

My mum has a neighbour who she avoids like the plague,an old gay guy called Alan.He's always trying to show her his new carpet,his new this,his new that.

"That Alan,he's a right Mary-Anne"

My mum has a neighbour who she avoids like the plague,an old gay guy called Alan.He's always trying to show her his new carpet,his new this,his new that.

"That Alan,he's a right Mary-Anne"

lol :p

:p
Do folks in Scotland have an answer like this for every difficult question, then?

yip... we stroke our chins too... makes us appear deep and philisophical:lbf:

(note the chin[plural] - too much philosophising and not enough action makes us all a tad portly!... or cuddly to you Barking!:D;))

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom