Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My mom's a fan of award ceremonies. She wanted me to sit down and watch the Emmy's tonight in it's entirety, I can only take them for about 20 minutes. I did however catch Jim Parson's acceptance speech which I thought was excellent where he pointed out his win, compared to the field and range and depth of other actors nominated, meant there was no accounting for taste. I love humility.

Happy birthday. :) I've got 20 years on you, but I don't really feel that much different than I did at your age. Honestly. Getting older isn't bad at all!*

*I'll check back in with you when I'm 60...

Agreed... as Jimmy Buffett has said, "I'm growing older, but not up."

Jim Parsons won another Emmy--fourth one--for best actor in a comedy series (The Big Bang Theory). Didn't watch the ceremony. But glad he won again.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday. :) I've got 20 years on you, but I don't really feel that much different than I did at your age. Honestly. Getting older isn't bad at all!*

*I'll check back in with you when I'm 60...

Thank you both! :)
One year from turning 20, and I've yet to develop the mental capacity of an adolescent. :lbf:

Jim Parsons won another Emmy--fourth one--for best actor in a comedy series (The Big Bang Theory). Didn't watch the ceremony. But glad he won again.

He shouldn't have won, he even acknowledged he shouldn't have won.

Buddy. :straightface:

This guy is playing with fire, that Macaw could literally remove his thumb in one pinch. Those jaws are strong and that beak is sharp as f***.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's this sorta scam going on where sub-contractors will pose as representatives from energy companies to come in a make your home energy efficient by insulating your water heater and changing the weather stripping and changing light fixtures, etc.. They want to give my tenant a brand new fridge. Seems too good to be true, usually it IS too good to be true, so now I have to get all Encyclopedia Brown on their asses and figure out what's going on. One more thing...:rolleyes:

This would all be so much easier if my butt wasn't bleeding. It's disconcerting to say the least. AND I'm on my laydeez so I don't know what end it;s coming out of, I just know I'm not myslef.

I'm going to f***en RAWKIT at the One Direction concert next month. Front row bitches!!!!!! Insane 4 Zayn 4eva!

Anne Fine is a writer who hails from Leicester born in the late 40s. It's likely she was familiar with The Black Cap and when penning the NAME of her now famous satirical novel Madam Doubtfire, she drew inspiration from Mrs Shufflewick. Wicks house fires. Shuffle and doubt are connected by a certain negativity. These silly connections are the thoughts that keep me up at night when pain won't allow me to sleep.

Amie's in pain while the rain falls mainly on the plain. You've made yourself very...

Louis C.K. and Zach Galifianakis seem like two people who thrown in a room together would eventually result in stabbing each other's faces, but apparently they wrote a show together about clowns so I guess it works. :squiffy:

Fit Flops are ugly. Also who buys pre-distressed chucks? :squiffy: You can't wait a week?

OMG I'm bitchy. Raer.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom