Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A

Anonymous

hotel california is an awesome song and seger (unless im thining of the wrong one) is great. im gonna go with the other guy since ive never heard of him.

"donovan or cat stevens", whos better

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I see that we've reached the depths of a new low on this site.

Who the f*** wants to be stuck at a hotel that's out of wine for ETERNITY? Nobody. I'd rather have a long-winded minstrel yammer on about a joker tyvm.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I wish aspiring singers today strived to sing more like Nina Simone and less like Mariah Carey.

Tibby

Morrissey Lover
I start lithium.... probably tomorrow. I`ve read you should avoid caffeine. Which really sucks because I love diet coke. I `m also really scared of the side effects but I`ve started feeling less frightened about that. Hey who knows maybe this one will help.

fredkocherpepsi

I HATE Steve Miller Band. HATE. The Joker is one of the worst songs of all time.

As for what I'm thinking at this very moment: "I can't wait to dig into my vegan chicken salad from Whole Foods for lunch".

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber
I start lithium.... probably tomorrow. I`ve read you should avoid caffeine. Which really sucks because I love diet coke. I `m also really scared of the side effects but I`ve started feeling less frightened about that. Hey who knows maybe this one will help.

Fingers crossed. :)

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
hotel california is an awesome song and seger (unless im thining of the wrong one) is great. im gonna go with the other guy since ive never heard of him.

"donovan or cat stevens", whos better

Cat Stevens by a landslide.

Chickpea

pithy yet degenerate
I HATE Steve Miller Band. HATE. The Joker is one of the worst songs of all time.

As for what I'm thinking at this very moment: "I can't wait to dig into my vegan chicken salad from Whole Foods for lunch".

Teeth keep on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the faux chicken...

(I'll show myself out.)

A

Anonymous

impressed with the nina simone love crystal. i would say cat stevens as well but i really love those first two donovan records and singles/e.ps. theres a clip of stevens doing magic bus on youtube and his love for it all just shines through. its so inspiring. i also really love the clip of donovan and dylan meeting backstage. the one where they play a song for each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6HcA6kEJc

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
impressed with the nina simone love crystal. i would say cat stevens as well but i really love those first two donovan records and singles/e.ps. theres a clip of stevens doing magic bus on youtube and his love for it all just shines through. its so inspiring. i also really love the clip of donovan and dylan meeting backstage. the one where they play a song for each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6HcA6kEJc

I'll check this out, thanks!

-----

Ya think? :straightface:

14934604238_5972484349.jpg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I hadn't ever seen this! Love everything about it. Thanks anon. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy Keane

Who the f*** wants to be stuck at a hotel that's out of wine for ETERNITY? Nobody. I'd rather have a long-winded minstrel yammer on about a joker tyvm.

Indeed, it’s a frightening scene, is it not? E.A.Poe could've only aspired.

I'm still suffering the trauma of a childhood in upstate New York, where the radio stations have had the same playlists since 1975. :lbf:

Trauma? I'd say it's only 72 virgins away from being paradise, but hey... vive le difference.

Viva Mozza

You're the one for me
Now my heart is full
And I just can't explain
So I won't even try to

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Hey guys, I've been losing some weight so to celebrate I took a pic in my old jeans and got a tattoo. Do you like it? No haterz. kthx.

6ffac1c30fc929d69fb66f5c8f50d0e44c27a1a4.jpeg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
When my last breath falls away
smiler trust me when I say
You'll B-O-K

You'll bok

You'll balk, or hesitate.

Did Nike teach you nothing in the 90s?

nike-just-do-it.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
BlockFi
Top Bottom