Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hey guys, I've been losing some weight so to celebrate I took a pic in my old jeans and got a tattoo. Do you like it? No haterz. kthx.

6ffac1c30fc929d69fb66f5c8f50d0e44c27a1a4.jpeg
My only comment is you should get the grammar right before you get a tat. The you're should be your. Doesn't anybody read these days?

My only comment is you should get the grammar right before you get a tat. The you're should be your. Doesn't anybody read these days?

Dammit! :tears:

I think I'm in love.

BwtU5rsIQAASMzX1.jpg

CLAVIJO-7.jpg

Kiss like a woman, f*** like a man.

Last edited:
keene owes me a rom-com-and-a-pizza night. :straightface:

I want to go to some shows on this tour, like Portugal Spain and Italy at least but I have to go by myself.
: ( I'm debating.

Run, don't walk, to get a ticket to Spain, even if you don't got to a concert, you won't regret it.

If you do, let me know. I have some recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly why 95% of what my family eats....I cook.

I hate all of that crap and will not touch a soft drink. Never bought a coke for the house.....haven't had one in forty years.

This is exactly why 95% of what my family eats....I cook.

I hate all of that crap and will not touch a soft drink. Never bought a coke for the house.....haven't had one in forty years.

I was raised on Pepsi and converted to Coke in defiance of my family, Soda Pop Punk Rebel that I am. Now I'm trying to turn on Coke, weaning off with Perrier and Orange Juice. Still sugar but not CORN sugar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Lub, L-U-B?

I am tired of the blonde hair already...but it was the most money I've ever spent on anything related to my appearance, so I feel obligated to stick it out. To what end, I don't know. This isn't me.

Very tempted to run out to the 24-hour Rite Aid down the block to pick up a box of black dye.

I miss my Shih Tzu, Oliver. I can't believe he's been gone for nearly 11 years. I want another, but I can only have two pets at the moment. :( I need a house. For two reasons: Mainly so I don't have to live in a community, or deal with others being so close. And, I can have three/four pets if I want...

Last edited:
I think "Qcumber" is my new favorite alt-spelling.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom