Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

none of that twee shite
You’re lucky your manager will get involved. I had serious noise problems last year this time from Blonde Gallagher. My landlord washed her hands if it as he was her brother and he was too mentally unstable to be responsive. I just started calling the police in and he was headed to jail for 90 days at the end of it before it all stopped. He vanished due to warrants out for his arrest and a PPO (personal protection order) from his girlfriend. He’s back as of this week but staying with his brother so it may all start again. If I end up raped and murdered, have them look for him first. See, some noise issues can be even more serious. Your neighbor does deserve props for the Beastie Boy shirt though.
oh that's awful, tat. im sorry. you shouldn't be in the position where you have to call the police, especially on someone who sounds dangerous like that. that's really irresponsible of the manager. i know peppermint advises against it, but im all in favour of the emotional this-is-causing-me-anxiety/stress/depression and im-becoming-ever-so-vaguely-unhinged-because-of-this-and-cant-be-held-responsible-for-what-i-might-do letter. in this day and age anyone would be amiss to ignore a letter like that. *sigh* why do we have to have these awful neighbours? why is peace such a hard to thing to come by? also I hope you have some sort of weapon. mace, at least.

rifke

none of that twee shite
It's Halloween season. Let the candy flow but hold the horror flicks please. I'm a real scaredy-cat. Looking at a torrent list of movie uploads, these are a few I don't want to see based on titles alone: The Killer Under the Bed, Bad Dreams, It, The Witch, Don't Breathe, Sinister, Happy Death Day, It Comes at Night. The list is endless. I'll take a sappy Hallmark Christmas movie over a horror flick any day.
me too. I don't get scared at all by horror movies but they fill me with a bad feeling that I just don't need and they dont compensate for it by fulfilling any of the other criteria I have for watching movies. I just don't see what people get out of them.

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber
I'm with you all the way here RB...in fact you have uncovered one of my top 10 guilty pleasures. I quite enjoy all seasonal Hallmark movies, but Christmas is the best....get ready for the powerful combination of Kelly Pickler's acting ;) and Graceland:

Added to my list! I agree, they're all great. Hallmark is my happy filter bubble. :)

Light Housework

useless shedder
me too. I don't get scared at all by horror movies but they fill me with a bad feeling that I just don't need and they dont compensate for it by fulfilling any of the other criteria I have for watching movies. I just don't see what people get out of them.
Yeah, life is horrific enough.

A

Anonymous

Once again we feel the same and this twin soul shit must stop. There are however many types of horrors and well made ones without over the top attempts to scare people can be as good as a well made drama.
But I agree and the older you get the harder it is to watch them for many reasons and they always leave you with a bad feeling somehow which is probably the aim.

A

Anonymous

I'm with you all the way here RB...in fact you have uncovered one of my top 10 guilty pleasures. I quite enjoy all seasonal Hallmark movies, but Christmas is the best....get ready for the powerful combination of Kelly Pickler's acting ;) and Graceland:

Hallmark!!!!

LOL

They only produce absolute shit and are you guys for real, what are ya 80?

A

Anonymous

That book gave me nightmares for weeks after reading it. Watch the Swedish version of the films. They’re much better. I’m sure he who shall not be named can provide links.
LOL

It is hard for me to provide those links for political reasons but I totally agree with you that the swedish ones are the best which goes for a whole lot of movies that were also made abroad.
It is only in recent years the quality of movies online have become so good you can watch them that way cause I reckon that first one is too old to be in decent quality online.

A

Anonymous

LOL

It is hard for me to provide those links for political reasons but I totally agree with you that the swedish ones are the best which goes for a whole lot of movies that were also made abroad.
It is only in recent years the quality of movies online have become so good you can watch them that way cause I reckon that first one is too old to be in decent quality online.
The first movie that the stupid english speaking jerks named "Girl with the dragon tattoo" is actually entitled Män Som Hatar Kvinnor "men who hate women" in swedish and that is the original title.
Very overrated books and movies that mostly older women who got dumped when they gave birth could relate to. For a misogynist like myself Stieg Larsson the author betrayed all men and for that he died choking to death by his office desk as the terrorists from EXPO were crying their crocodile tears and later partied cause they know the fooker made them inherit everything he made from the books and future movies.
The swedish version is a long misandry lefties party without brains. The swedish original is available online in great quality BUT only with german subtitles.

A

Anonymous

OK fooks politics then and this is the swedish version dubbed into english!

LOL

There is nothing more sad and funny than dubbed movies like Eddie Murphy dubbed into german going "ja ja meine kalsong in den mutten ist los was das die menchen fingerspitzgefuhl".

Oh my german is so great!

All englanders and rest of the brits are inselaffe (island monkeys). Irregular Regular just got company!

LOL de LOL trompe de monde

and if the devil is six then god is seven

A

Anonymous

LOL

There is nothing more sad and funny than dubbed movies like Eddie Murphy dubbed into german going "ja ja meine kalsong in den mutten ist los was das die menchen fingerspitzgefuhl".

All englanders and rest of the brits are inselaffe (island monkeys). Irregular Regular just got company!

Forgot to add the link and now I am too lazy to find it again.

Paris Hilton

Completely Loser

LOL

SorrowfulImmaculateCranefly-small.gif

A

Anonymous

I am tired of being mean and playing the troll is boring. I am announcing my exit from Solo at the end of this month.

A

Anonymous

So you people believe in dinosaurs, well I am gonna show you some. The only ones that ever walked on earth.

kam_001_la_img_5813.jpg

dromedar.jpg

massajgiraff_001.jpg

That's it folks the show is over!
They took their bones and added some steel and plaster and so on and you idiots believed them.

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

DM wrote not made!
It will be so nice to go back to swedish only and completely forget about english cause I have no use for it anymore. Next time someone asks me something in english I will play stupid to match reality of course.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom