Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm okay with getting old, in pajamas with a good book and a cup of lemon ginger tea, in a corduroy recliner. I'm not gay or straight. I keep my sexuality to fantasy only. Real sex sucks.
gay men--the dandyish ones I mean-- get old so much more stylishly than straight women though. or they manage to keep a certain sense of youth or impishness to them despite getting old, like quentin crisp.

gay men--the dandyish ones I mean-- get old so much more stylishly than straight women though. or they manage to keep a certain sense of youth or impishness to them despite getting old, like quentin crisp.
Ah, I don't envy a dandyish style. I like my loose flannel shirts and sweatpants.

I had the most bizarre (and funny) customer interaction of my life yesterday. I was helping a customer, and was in a bit of a bad mood which I guess showed, and anyway, she didn't like it. so she asked me for my name and I told her, knowing what was coming next, which was: I don't like your attitude. so I was like "what? what attitude?" and she was like "you've just been really bitchy with me?" (bitchy? not my choice of words. try hostile, or aloof). so I said: oh really? what did I say that was bitchy? and she said: just your whole attitude. and im like: but what did I say? (because I know full well that I didn't say anything bitchy and good luck trying to make a complaint about me when you cant articulate in what way I've been bitchy). and so she lets out with a high strung sounding declaration: I think you're just jealous because im prettier than you! so I was like: that's a bizarre thing to say. and then, without missing a beat, and in my best queen of france voice: besides, I would never be jealous of anyone so much older than me. to which she goes: im only 35! me: *squints at her* *smirks* oh.... *looks away* okay....

she was so rattled! for my part, I felt invigorated. seriously though, who the f*** over the age of 12 says something like that: you're just jealous because im prettier than you? how does one even respond seriously to that? it didn't help matters that she was completely unremarkable looking in every way, not the type whose looks you develop an opinion of, let alone an attitude towards, on first meeting. sorry babe, this is how I treat everyone, you aint special! :cool: :lbf:

I'm thinking that I'm sick to f***ing death of the Royal Mail putting junk mail through my letter box. I'm also sick of having to fill our recycling bins with that crap. So, I've just had a great idea! I'm going to put it all in the nearest post box. I'd like everyone to do the same please!

I'm thinking that I'm sick to f***ing death of the Royal Mail putting junk mail through my letter box. I'm also sick of having to fill our recycling bins with that crap. So, I've just had a great idea! I'm going to put it all in the nearest post box. I'd like everyone to do the same please!
Same problem in Sweden and not least politically correct newspapers forcing their shit paper on people who don't want to read it. On top of that all the people that hand out commercials for various companies cannot read swedish so despite a big sign saying "no commercials please" you still end up with them.
Companies pretending to be all for the environment hand out shitloads of paper to people who don't want it. The biggest threat to our environment are the people pretending to care about it. Why in the hell do we still have postmen and people delivering mail and commercials when we could all have it online?

I had the most bizarre (and funny) customer interaction of my life yesterday. I was helping a customer, and was in a bit of a bad mood which I guess showed, and anyway, she didn't like it. so she asked me for my name and I told her, knowing what was coming next, which was: I don't like your attitude. so I was like "what? what attitude?" and she was like "you've just been really bitchy with me?" (bitchy? not my choice of words. try hostile, or aloof). so I said: oh really? what did I say that was bitchy? and she said: just your whole attitude. and im like: but what did I say? (because I know full well that I didn't say anything bitchy and good luck trying to make a complaint about me when you cant articulate in what way I've been bitchy). and so she lets out with a high strung sounding declaration: I think you're just jealous because im prettier than you! so I was like: that's a bizarre thing to say. and then, without missing a beat, and in my best queen of france voice: besides, I would never be jealous of anyone so much older than me. to which she goes: im only 35! me: *squints at her* *smirks* oh.... *looks away* okay....

she was so rattled! for my part, I felt invigorated. seriously though, who the f*** over the age of 12 says something like that: you're just jealous because im prettier than you? how does one even respond seriously to that? it didn't help matters that she was completely unremarkable looking in every way, not the type whose looks you develop an opinion of, let alone an attitude towards, on first meeting. sorry babe, this is how I treat everyone, you aint special! :cool: :lbf:
Canada seem to be full of a lot of people with attitude problems when in the past they left that to the americans. I can picture you being a total bitch at work and a bit of a bully too and I bet loads of people left their job cause of you.

I wish more and more that I was a dandyish gay man. if I were I would be okay with getting old. I would just put on a velvet blazer and a paisley ascot and sit by the fire drinking port and life would be good.
Are you trying to tell us you are having a sex change procedure done in the very near future?

if you're an illegal immigrant can you go to a plastic surgeon? I mean, you'd be paying for it so I don't see why you couldn't. or do plastic surgeons require that you have some sort of medical coverage in the country before they do anything? or would they report you or not help you if they found out you're illegal?
see, the thing is, I still haven't given up on my dream to become an illegal immigrant, but I don't want to rule out the possibility of ever getting my eyelids fixed. as of now, that's the main thing that's keeping me here.

if you're an illegal immigrant can you go to a plastic surgeon? I mean, you'd be paying for it so I don't see why you couldn't. or do plastic surgeons require that you have some sort of medical coverage in the country before they do anything? or would they report you or not help you if they found out you're illegal?
see, the thing is, I still haven't given up on my dream to become an illegal immigrant, but I don't want to rule out the possibility of ever getting my eyelids fixed. as of now, that's the main thing that's keeping me here.
I do it for free and might do all kinds of weird shit while you are sedated.

I went to the Nags Head but it had been shut down. I felt as though a whole swathe of friends had been taken away from me. Where will they relocate, if anywhere?

The swedish qualifier to the Eurovision, The Melody Festival, will next year be hosted by four non-swedes. But the thing is that at least two of them, who happen to be black, are anything but politically correct quite the opposite.

LFxmpFU.png

Eric Saade, Marika Carlsson, Sarah Dawn-Finer and Kodjo Akolor.

Marika is a great stand up comedian who landed herself in controversy with a book entitled "En negers uppväxt" (A niggers upbringing).

Me and Pernilla had burgers with her and her girlfriend and their baby at Burger King in Eskilstuna back in 2016. Go on Marika we love you!

All these so called Morrissey and Smiths fans. Have you been to his house? Have you tried to write songs of your own? Do you live in the UK? Have you spoken to Mrs Morrissey? Have you sung your heart out at the end of the night just because you can? Do you live the life? I've done all these things and I'm more of a fan than any of you will ever be. I was there from the start and I'm still here. I know what Morrissey and the Smiths are all about. I will carry on living the dream. I have a postcard from Mike Joyce praising me for my efforts with my demo tape. How many of you have tried that hard?

oh that's awful, tat. im sorry. you shouldn't be in the position where you have to call the police, especially on someone who sounds dangerous like that. that's really irresponsible of the manager. i know peppermint advises against it, but im all in favour of the emotional this-is-causing-me-anxiety/stress/depression and im-becoming-ever-so-vaguely-unhinged-because-of-this-and-cant-be-held-responsible-for-what-i-might-do letter. in this day and age anyone would be amiss to ignore a letter like that. *sigh* why do we have to have these awful neighbours? why is peace such a hard to thing to come by? also I hope you have some sort of weapon. mace, at least.
Who needs things like mace when I have Sadie? Anyone would be intimidated by the never ending hug she has in mind when she meets someone! I do agree neither of us should have to deal with any of it, though. Once I assume my dream position and I’m finally Consultant to the World, this will all change.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom