Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My drooping right eyelid:
20190924_225208.jpg

I guess we can gather that Rifke is a chinless wonder as well. Did you ever see that woman that wrote 6,000 letters to Michael J Fox and had to go to court to be made to stop?
Can't find her photo anymore but Jesus Christ I think it's Rifke!

Trial Ordered Over Threats Against Actor
By PATT MORRISON
MAY 25, 1989
TIMES STAFF WRITER
In a bedroom of a house in Camarillo, amid hundreds of videotapes of a television comedy called “Family Ties,” and thousands of photos of its star, Michael J. Fox, she sat at a Sharp typewriter and wrote letters, prosecutors say.

In a year’s time, prosecutors allege, she mailed nearly 6,000 of them. In June of 1988, 355 letters. In July, 816. Last January, 733. All addressed to Michael J. Fox.

The letters landed in the mail room at Paramount Studios, at a post office box in Studio City, at Fox’s public relations firm. In capital letters and rows of exclamation marks, they enunciated much the same theme: Michael, I will kill you. I will kill your wife if you don’t divorce her. I will kill your unborn baby.

Twice, there were no letters--just boxes of rabbit droppings.

‘Liked’ Fox

On Wednesday, Tina Marie Ledbetter, a 26-year-old shipping clerk who kept rabbits in the garage, was ordered to stand trial on five counts of making terrorist threats to the actor, someone she allegedly told an investigator she “liked,” and “wanted to get his attention.”

i think I look like that fake heiress anna delvey. we even have the same awful hair. she's really homely Im perfectly willing to admit, but she's rad enough that I don't care

sorokin.jpg

In other words, I’m a much better looking woman than you and you’re a jealous ho.

There you have it, folks.
I am pretty homely now, but fyi, I've lived a life time of being a female and being told im beautiful by complete strangers. I know this whole female thing is new to you, but it's not new to me. im over it. I don't think I;ve ever been jealous of anyone for being better looking than me, not even my sister who was always the "pretty popular one" in school, who the boys would all call a "goddess". I didn't give a f*** then and you can be sure as shit im not about to compare myself with some male-turned-female tryhard now, mkkay? the only one for whom this is novel is you.

I am pretty homely now, but fyi, I've lived a life time of being a female and being told im beautiful by complete strangers. I know this whole female thing is new to you, but it's not new to me. im over it. I don't think I;ve ever been jealous of anyone for being better looking than me, not even my sister who was always the "pretty popular one" in school, who the boys would all call a "goddess". I didn't give a f*** then and you can be sure as shit im not about to compare myself with some male-turned-female tryhard, mkkay? the only one for whom this is novel is you.

Says the person who spends about 10 hours on here a day talking about herself (sometimes even to herself) in an effort to convince others (and sometimes even herself) that she’s desirable, intelligent, sophisticated and interesting and has a real shot at being anything but a debt fleeing bum living off the generosity and pity of others. I don’t doubt that your sister is better looking than you though. At all.

Says the person who spends about 10 hours on here a day talking about herself (sometimes even to herself) in an effort to convince others (and sometimes even herself) that she’s desirable, intelligent, sophisticated and interesting and has a real shot at being anything but a debt fleeing bum living off the generosity and pity of others. I don’t doubt that your sister is better looking than you though. At all.
I dont try to convince anyone im desirable at all. I never would. that's so cheap. I doubt that anyone thinks im desirable or ever has. im not the type.

being beautiful and being desirable are two entirely seperate things. when I used to go to these spa things with my sister, she always used me as the dummy to put make up on and all of the teachers would all say that i was beautiful and that "it ran in the family" etc (while they wouldn't say this to anyone else). I sincerely doubt any of them found me desirable.

although, I should say that some old men might very well find me desirable (which is perfect for my purposes!). this cute old irish man who I gave my email address to just emailed me to say that he wanted to take me out to lunch or dinner before I leave. shit, im supposed to be fasting! total nuisance! still i think ill follow through on it because he might have a place I can live if I have to come back...

being beautiful and being desirable are two entirely seperate things. when I used to go to these spa things with my sister, she always used me as the dummy to put make up on and all of the teachers would all say that i was beautiful and that "it ran in the family" etc (while they wouldn't say this to anyone else). I sincerely doubt any of them found me desirable.

although, I should say that some old men might very well find me desirable (which is perfect for my purposes!). this cute old irish man who I gave my email address to just emailed me to say that he wanted to take me out to lunch or dinner before I leave. shit, im supposed to be fasting! total nuisance! still i think ill follow through on it because he might have a place I can live if I have to come back...
What will you do when he starts pestering you for sex?

I didn’t read any of that. Lol. :tongueout:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom