Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Pippi Longstockings on drugs is a not a great idea, lock up Greta for good.

She closes one eye when she gets mad which is a sign of mental disease. But she has a long list of those already.

No one asks who she talks about when she accuses "them" for stealing her childhood away but that was her parents.

Pale skin and blue eyes is sexy.
20190926_185442.jpg

Yes I tip them. Some don't allow tips. This is my favorite cammer https://chaturbate.com/1ui5/ . He accepts tips. He's so chill. I like him a lot. He's humble and easygoing. Built like crazy physically. He likes sharing the fact, visually.
So he admits that he handles stress from life with masturbation and I believe most people do that at some time of their life. But the high and release is always followed by depression.

Masturbation for men is important to avoid prostate cancer. They need to empty the system out. A doctor told my brother that when he had some kind of inflammation and he wasn't exactly into sex much.

I know full well people on the bottom of the so called society are better people than most. They have to be since they live the way they do. The friends my brother on my mothers side had were all alcoholics and junkies but they had hearts of gold and were warm and funny.
I'd rather have such people around me than so called normal people. I will never be ok with prostitution or use of drugs and the legal weed is just madness that will have awful consequences for the third party which is always the case.
In many ways I am more rigid than the hardcore white supremacists out there. I pointed out to Pilla today how degenerated smokers are and how they look like shit and are human trash we would all be better without.
I believe there will come a time when those in power will decide to end the life of people living in a way that in the long run impacts others too much and creates disease and all kinds of problems.
State run murder facilities is a wet dream for me cause ethnic cleansing never worked but social cleansing is needed and can be made to work. But we could cleanse the world from this filth already by checking the genes before they are born.
There's one smoker I like. Just one.

I know full well people on the bottom of the so called society are better people than most. They have to be since they live the way they do. The friends my brother on my mothers side had were all alcoholics and junkies but they had hearts of gold and were warm and funny.
I'd rather have such people around me than so called normal people. I will never be ok with prostitution or use of drugs and the legal weed is just madness that will have awful consequences for the third party which is always the case.
In many ways I am more rigid than the hardcore white supremacists out there. I pointed out to Pilla today how degenerated smokers are and how they look like shit and are human trash we would all be better without.
I believe there will come a time when those in power will decide to end the life of people living in a way that in the long run impacts others too much and creates disease and all kinds of problems.
State run murder facilities is a wet dream for me cause ethnic cleansing never worked but social cleansing is needed and can be made to work. But we could cleanse the world from this filth already by checking the genes before they are born.
OK!

I perhaps went a bit too far there at the end.

LOL

My inner troll demands it sometimes.

So what is this about cause your libido sucks you said so is this part of your mental damage from abuse?

I'd like you to explain what it's about cause I said you come across as healthy compared to other women having been raped and that but you have a kind of passive thing going on where sex has become entertainment somehow or perhaps some emotional outlet.

If you cannot have sex physically the mind will increase its demand for some. Serial killers are rarely active physically and it's mostly in their head where they get the real pleasure from it.

The Moz fan girl who was murdered was stored in a freezer for ages which was the real turn on for the murderer not the killing itself.
I rarely need to masturbate. Once a month or so. I take pleasure watching others innocently pleasuring themselves before 50 to a hundred viewers online, chatting audibly and in text. The chatting in text is interactive. My libido is extremely low, but I can summon it up for a two minute wonder once in a while. Just on my own. I don't fancy having sex with anyone else.

Pippi Longstockings on drugs is a not a great idea, lock up Greta for good.

She closes one eye when she gets mad which is a sign of mental disease. But she has a long list of those already.

No one asks who she talks about when she accuses "them" for stealing her childhood away but that was her parents.
The only thing Greta said that I disagree with is "We'll never forgive you!". I believe in forgiveness. Not forgetfulness though.

I rarely need to masturbate. Once a month or so. I take pleasure watching others innocently pleasuring themselves before 50 to a hundred viewers online, chatting audibly and in text. The chatting in text is interactive. My libido is extremely low, but I can summon it up for a two minute wonder once in a while. Just on my own. I don't fancy having sex with anyone else.
That explains it and even makes sense. I can see how it becomes a social activity of interaction and even openness.

Do you like the looks of that guy?

Fantasy always beat real sex anyway I find simply because we as humans are quite limited when it comes to what we can do in real life.

The only thing Greta said that I disagree with is "We'll never forgive you!". I believe in forgiveness. Not forgetfulness though.
LOL

But who is she talking about and what proposals does she have to fix it?

I have one major one, stop third world people from having so many kids and this would be solved in no time. Cannot believe you agree with her on anything cause she isn't exactly giving any clues away what she is on about.

That's a clear message that people like me will be killed if her and her kind get into power. She believes white men have ruined the world.
I meet that hate every day I go out and I know it will land me in real problem soon but life under dictatorship is not worth living anyway so I am prepared to die.
I've even planned for my death cause of it and I am open to people about it and have told some people I will be dead soon and why that will be the case.

I see that as proof that brain washing political agendas actually work. That an emotional young girl will make women and even some men support her.
The oldest trick in the book and even The Simpsons did a thing about that with Lisa. The two young girls that they tried to use for this trick before Greta is not known to anyone anymore. First one was in 1992 and the second one a few years ago.

The right eye tends to be lazy, but it's capable of perking up.
My optician f***ed up my eye test cause I am a white man and she was a real leftie. But her boss decided to refund me.
Never met a more strange woman in my life. It is everywhere and I even had to stop going to a food store cause a middle east man destroyed the things I bought on purpose.
I wish I could say these things happened cause of my looks and behaviour but it was only because of my white skin and clean shaved face.
In the end that f***s with your mind and you explode but I am saving the feeling for the day it is needed. That day all those emotions will be used to focus on the job ahead.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom