Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Enemy to the state can never act in a way to please them. We are placed on earth to be killed for standing up for rights never given to us.
Stoic!
I've already been killed. Maimed anyway. Over and over. But I intend on writing an autobiography. That'll get me in more trouble. People won't believe it and get mad at me because they'll think that I'm lying.

20190926_211906.jpg

I was thinking how strange it is that most of us go through life without ever knowing what our insides look like. You can inhabit the same body for decades without ever seeing the larger part of it. I'm tempted to break a rib so I can have an xray, and get a glimpse. When I'm laying in bed, occasionally mulling over my internal organs, they're always 40 years and 3 miles away in a school textbook, never actually in bed with me. It's a weird feeling.
You could have a colonoscopy.

Pizza! I want to order pizza. I want to not order it a little more though. My child self is winning me over lately and she doesn't want to be bloated on pizza. So no pizza it is. I'll just have to enjoy an avocado and peppermint tea.

oh yeah, I would enjoy it. I actually read a book a few years ago called "concertina: the life and loves of a dominatrix", about a woman who went to London and became a dominatrix, and at the time i thought "lucky! i want to do that". it seems like the sort of connection I would enjoy. plus I like the idea of leading a double life, no one knowing what I did for my day job. maybe that's what im destined to be. you really aren't in charge though. you just pretend to be. at the end of the day you have to do what they want, even if it means sitting on their face. you don't have to get naked or have sex though, in fact it's usually forbidden, truth was right about that.
I should put you in touch with an old friend of mine who used to be a high class hooker but is now a novelist. I'm sure she knows a high class dominatrix or two who could show you the ropes, LOL.

I should put you in touch with an old friend of mine who used to be a high class hooker but is now a novelist. I'm sure she knows a high class dominatrix or two who could show you the ropes, LOL.
do you think there are dungeons in London who would hire someone under the table? you don't have to take off your clothes right? this idea is appealing to me more and more. I think perhaps this is what I am destined to do.

do you think there are dungeons in London who would hire someone under the table? you don't have to take off your clothes right? this idea is appealing to me more and more. I think perhaps this is what I am destined to do.
I'd say so. Let's face it, it's a cash enterprise so work permits probably arent a factor. Pizzazz and overall bitchiness in a dominant tone will be the prerequisites

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom