Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've got cataracts. They came on when I started taking antipsychotic medication. Risperidone, I think it was called.
Yeah you are too young to have them from sunlight unless you had lived in a very sunny place and not used sunglasses. I think they use the same name for that medication here or one like it cause I have heard it mentioned somewhere.
Pilla was on something like that used for people with epilepsy but it turned out she never had epilepsy. She is a bit different from when she was on her meds and can be a bit more restless and it is harder for her to come down again when we've been away doing things.
I hate restless people.

Sharon, I forgot to praise you for your openness when it comes to masturbation. The first woman that mentioned it like that and you are very brave cause most women would rather die.

LOL

I swept and scrubbed an area of my apartment today. That was humdrum but I didn't mind. I did it for my child self. Some pizzazz comes from taking care of my child self. She likes the clean area of the apartment better than when it needed a cleaning. Also, I bought her this umbrella that she likes. And I like it too. Win win!
20190928_191038_resize_82.jpg

I swept and scrubbed an area of my apartment today. That was humdrum but I didn't mind. I did it for my child self. Some pizzazz comes from taking care of my child self. She likes the clean area of the apartment better than when it needed a cleaning. Also, I bought her this umbrella that she likes. And I like it too. Win win!
View attachment 52761
Taking care of the inner child. They went on about that a lot at the rehab my bro went to but then he had a love affair with the counsellor.
A beautiful woman his age whose daughter was murdered on the Inka trail way back. They even watched tv together once at the rehab and some show about the murder of her daughter came on.
Talk about a mood killer. My fooking bro did not know what a great woman he had met and when he had left the rehab and relapsed he called her from my mothers and asked this counsellor if she had meant what she said about wanting him in her life and she said yes and he broke down crying.
Men only cry when drunk.
In therapy the inner child is a negative thing we turn to when we make bad choices and we act out like a kid much like most posts from Rifke.

I don’t think you’d be a great Dom. But I do think you would excel at being an abusive friend or partner. Just find someone that likes to be treated like shit. There’s plenty of folks out there that love being doormats. Some of them have a lot of money. And you wouldn’t even have to have sex with them.
I started to mark this funny but it's actually more informative even. We need to be able to leave multiple ratings.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom