Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think her hostility is a form of rejection that she puts out before it can be put out on her. That's my guess anyway.
Wow!

I was gonna say the same in different words with the same meaning. Struck me when I watched the last episode of the OC housewives where the mexican Kelly was hitting people and another wife said that she attacks people before they can attack her.

Imagine the trauma Rifke must have been through and how that made her guarded and on alert all the time. What a sad way to live your life and I feel sorry for her.

I wish she understood that there are people here that want to support her. But she will never dare to allow that.

20190928_203545.jpg
20190928_203732.jpg

Did the most fasting canadian in world history just call Jehne under nourished?

Pot kettle black!

I wish that irish bloke will take Rifke out every day to feed her. She thinks he "likes" her but let me as a man be brutally honest and say all men just want to get inside the pants of a woman. It's about sex and lots of it and when we have had enough we drop you like a empty plate and move on.

"Likes me" LOL. It's a sexual transaction and when he pays you are supposed to spread.
some guy today told me he'd support me while I write my novels if I lived with him. I believe he was serious too. he's a nice guy, funny. but.... well... he's not really the vision I had in mind. plus he's moving to ladysmith. I don't want to live in ladysmith. i got his email address though in case I need something to fall back on. i told him as much, too. (he thinks my abuse is funny)

Last edited:
I’m watching an episode of ‘Miami Vice’ right now, guest starring........you guessed it, Stephen McHattie.

So my wife’s cousins are at the Waldorf Astoria in California and I thought I remembered some Morrissey connection. Is there one?

some guy today told me he'd support me while I write my novels if I lived with him. I believe he was serious too. he's a nice guy, funny. but.... well... he's not really the vision I had in mind. plus he's moving to ladysmith. I don't want to live in ladysmith. i got his email address though in case I need something to fall back on. i told him as much, too. (he thinks my abuse is funny)

Sounds like a real patron of the arts.

Then don't come here and become my full time wife instead. Giving birth and making dinner and keeping my place clean will give you some purpose in life and make your parents extremely happy.

Please don't picture scenes of a nightmare in my mind. The world is already dark and gloom just as it is.

Finally you are using your assets in a way that is expected from a woman.

I approve!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom