Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

good to know that you're in favor of police officers killing their fiances and letting an innocent man be executed for it.
Crocodile tears for a black man hate for a white supremacist. Of course the man is guilty and there have never in the history of time been anyone executed that was found not to be guilty later.

This is just a attempt to end executions but we should have them world wide. I worked hard politically for years to have that as part of the swedish justice system.

Crocodile tears for a black man hate for a white supremacist. Of course the man is guilty and there have never in the history of time been anyone executed that was found not to be guilty later.

This is just a attempt to end executions but we should have them world wide. I worked hard politically for years to have that as part of the swedish justice system.
rigghhhhhhhttttt

I knew you would say that when I posted it but you just wanna be opposed to everything like a 5 year old having a tantrum.

From fertile youngish woman to an old bat from hell. Hair like that should always be shaved off.
she doesn't look youngish at all in the first photo. she looks bloody awful, fuzzy face, huge pores, eyebrows not seen on anyone since 1994, and ridiculous nails. that's what looks "youngish" to you? oh boy. I would say she looks younger in the second photo, probably due to softening her hair colour and style.

she doesn't look youngish at all in the first photo. she looks bloody awful, fuzzy face, huge pores, eyebrows not seen on anyone since 1994, and ridiculous nails. that's what looks "youngish" to you? oh boy. I would say she looks younger in the second photo, probably due to softening her hair colour and style.
She has colour in the first one from pantothenic acid and more which gives hair colour. But her adrenal glands gave up in the end and then you get the grey old bitch.

Your taste is crap cause you must be blind.

The difference is insane and the point was to post two pictures with not a lot of time between them to see the demise from the youngish indie chick to the boring office lady at the social services.
She is something you will never be, a author, as well as a journo. Used to write the only interesting thing to read about indie music and popular culture back in the day.

Tragic to see another vegan lose her looks and end life with numerous illnesses and disorders. Grey hair and wrinkles and lifeless skin and on top of Graves disease she also has a severe thyroid problem.

5380bca8-0078-4edf-bd70-7159c1440e82

To this almost overnight:

467169dd-8842-4f18-bef3-70e91d1de04b

The holocaust of our time!

She my wifey!

It-cap%C3%ADtulo-2.jpg

The difference is insane and the point was to post two pictures with not a lot of time between them to see the demise from the youngish indie chick to the boring office lady at the social services.
She is something you will never be, a author, as well as a journo. Used to write the only interesting thing to read about indie music and popular culture back in the day.
are you deluded?! I would guess her to be about 50 - 55 in BOTH pics.

are you deluded?! I would guess her to be about 50 - 55 in BOTH pics.
But the difference in looks is the thing here and she looks like a granny with grey hair in one picture and a much younger healthy women in the first. Surely you see this and it's not about style or fashion but about health. How can anyone see those pictures and not realise that not eating what you need will have an impact on your health and the way you look.

You are just taking the piss. It's even hard to realise it is the same woman.

Tragic to see another vegan lose her looks and end life with numerous illnesses and disorders. Grey hair and wrinkles and lifeless skin and on top of Graves disease she also has a severe thyroid problem.

5380bca8-0078-4edf-bd70-7159c1440e82

To this almost overnight:

467169dd-8842-4f18-bef3-70e91d1de04b

The holocaust of our time!

Her face is very fuzzy.

I've just witnessed sadness, weariness and indignation in a horses eyes because it had to run its guts out and it doesn't know why. Yes, they have the racing on here
Is it possible you're projecting there? :lbf: My mum worked with horses when she was young and she always maintains that the horses absolutely loved it: the hunting, the races, all of it.

...annnnnndddd? What did you think?
I thought Phoenix was phenomenal. I like that they didn't rely too much on the Batman mythos to buoy the narrative. I would have done away with the Thomas Wayne character completely and just had him and his wife get killed at the end in the alley like in the 1989 one; to me that should have been the only mention or appearance of the contextual universe seeing as how they otherwise checked it at the door; I didn't like shoehorning in Dr. Wayne and re-imagining him as a cold hearted beaurocrat, and then adding insult to injury by throwing in the whole backstory with Joker's mom, and the brief Darth Vader element to Wayne and Joker...but whatever.

Other than that I thought it was goddamned great. The Gary Glitter scene made me tear up. The scene in the apartment with the midget was a stroke of genius. The cinematography was gorgeous. I like the throwback to Romero with the outfit and Nicholson with the odd random solipsistic dancing.

How about you? Also did you see El Camino?

I thought Phoenix was phenomenal. I like that they didn't rely too much on the Batman mythos to buoy the narrative. I would have done away with the Thomas Wayne character completely and just had him and his wife get killed at the end in the alley like in the 1989 one; to me that should have been the only mention or appearance of the contextual universe seeing as how they otherwise checked it at the door; I didn't like shoehorning in Dr. Wayne and re-imagining him as a cold hearted beaurocrat, and then adding insult to injury by throwing in the whole backstory with Joker's mom, and the brief Darth Vader element to Wayne and Joker...but whatever.

Other than that I thought it was goddamned great. The Gary Glitter scene made me tear up. The scene in the apartment with the midget was a stroke of genius. The cinematography was gorgeous. I like the throwback to Romero with the outfit and Nicholson with the odd random solipsistic dancing.

How about you? Also did you see El Camino?
this-creepy-ice-cream-van-runs-on-nightmare-fuel-photo-u2

Is it possible you're projecting there? :lbf: My mum worked with horses when she was young and she always maintains that the horses absolutely loved it: the hunting, the races, all of it.
Is it possible that people that worked with horses when they were younger might be projecting their feelings onto the animals? :lbf:

Is it possible that people that worked with horses when they were younger might be projecting their feelings onto the animals? :lbf:
Yes, entirely possible, I would have to concede :lbf: Although my mother had no vested interest - she was forced by her father to get up early each morning and exercise the racehorses before she went off to work in an office, and hated it. So I tend to believe her.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom