Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You should at least give the first Rocky a watch. It’s a classic. The sequels are fun but not essential. I love the Rocky character...I have such an attachment to him. He’s been there since my childhood and it’s been amazing watching his life over the course of 8 films.

I hope there is an extended cut of Rambo 5 because it desperately needs one. It’s a mess but those last 20 minutes are great. I can tell there is a better film there somewhere but incompetent people worked on it. Stallone should have directed it. Rambo 4 is a much better ending to the character than Rambo 5.
Action movies, cartoon characters and sci-fi are for people who are too weak to face reality

Action movies, cartoon characters and sci-fi are for people who are too weak to face reality
I tend to agree there unless you include well made movies about space. Action movies are quite pathetic nowadays and I will only watch one of there is no great drama to watch which I prefer.

I dropped cartoons as a kid and have been surrounded with adult people into it. I think Pillas son went to Japan with his mates cause of their fascination for manga.

But I was always too weak to face reality and doubt it correlated with what movies and tv series I was watching but I like theories like that.

Ooooh. Struck a nerve, didn’t I? :tearsofjoy:
Yeah he struck a nerve in you with the first comment so if I remember you like cartoons. Superpower characters is just too much and how can anyone seriously be into it. The only ones excused for it are those that are great at drawing like tattoo artists cause at least that is their job.

I tend to agree there unless you include well made movies about space. Action movies are quite pathetic nowadays and I will only watch one of there is no great drama to watch which I prefer.

I dropped cartoons as a kid and have been surrounded with adult people into it. I think Pillas son went to Japan with his mates cause of their fascination for manga.

But I was always too weak to face reality and doubt it correlated with what movies and tv series I was watching but I like theories like that.
It's funny cause faced with real problems in life when some break down I am not even faced by it. Like when people die and I become very focused and only think about what needs to be done. Not feeling anything until long after.
I think some people who see themselves as strong tend to break down as soon as things go a bit tough and you see it at funerals. Not that I attend them cause priests are just f*****s thinking their collar will save them from going to hell for raping kids.
Crime and action is best when there is no hero and the main character is afraid and struggles like in real life. They don't make many like that but in recent years there have been a few.
You wouldn't be able to sit down and watch a movie even if they strapped you to the chair or sofa. Maybe if you paced the home while watching it you would be able to catch the credits.

im over Vancouver now. it's too humid here.

It's funny cause faced with real problems in life when some break down I am not even faced by it. Like when people die and I become very focused and only think about what needs to be done. Not feeling anything until long after.
I think some people who see themselves as strong tend to break down as soon as things go a bit tough and you see it at funerals. Not that I attend them cause priests are just f*****s thinking their collar will save them from going to hell for raping kids.
Crime and action is best when there is no hero and the main character is afraid and struggles like in real life. They don't make many like that but in recent years there have been a few.
You wouldn't be able to sit down and watch a movie even if they strapped you to the chair or sofa. Maybe if you paced the home while watching it you would be able to catch the credits.
That’s like me then. When there’s a crisis I usually keep cool and collected and focus on the task execution. I am result oriented and focus on what needs to be done. The adrenaline takes over and you become numb to the occasion and then you look back and surprise yourself over your own abilities. It’s the fight or flight response that’s a part of our survival mechanism.

Yeah he struck a nerve in you with the first comment so if I remember you like cartoons. Superpower characters is just too much and how can anyone seriously be into it. The only ones excused for it are those that are great at drawing like tattoo artists cause at least that is their job.

Nawe.

how soon before? will they not let you in if you get there at 8 or a little bit after? I thought he didn't come on the stage until like 8:30. I don't wanna be hanging around in the foyer surrounded by ::shudder:: Morrissey fans.
I cannot see you at a gig at all. Must come down as one of the wonders of the world.

how soon before? will they not let you in if you get there at 8 or a little bit after? I thought he didn't come on the stage until like 8:30. I don't wanna be hanging around in the foyer surrounded by ::shudder:: Morrissey fans.

There is an opening act. Seating begins before 8. People tend to still arrive during the opening act. After their set you have about 20 minutes worth of videos to sit through.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom