Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

China has turned every company with a good reputation into shit by making shit products that are so badly done they really threaten the environment. It is probably time for quality and robots instead of half fed subspecies trying to assemble crap.

Sweden-Spain in a sports bar in Tenerife could be interesting tonight. I always wanted to beat up short hectic spaniards by breaking their nose with my very hard forehead.
Toilets at half time and then smash their head against the sink. Very violent down here but I love it.

Sunday I go to my last football game in this life and in this body and in this version of me. I am staying real close to Tenerife's home stadium and so I have to choose between their game at home to Racing Santander or the United-Liverpool game at the sports bar with the hoolies.
Real football or tv football?
Watching the Tenerife side training ahead of their game in a few days.

https://www.sofascore.com/sv/racing-de-santander-tenerife/xgbsKgb

I think I have the flu. im glad. it fills the hole Morrissey left in me. I hope it never goes away!

I think I have the flu. im glad. it fills the hole Morrissey left in me. I hope it never goes away!
Morrissey left a hole in you? Jesus that sounds like a rough night.

the way you feel after the concert is a glimpse into morrissey's inner world, the loss and feelings of emptiness, that he shared with those in the audience that were willing to welcome it, so you are actually very close to him, at home, and he is now a tangible part of you. you might offer him a cup of tea.

The mods are censoring and not publishing political posts that goes against lefties on this board. When will David be informed of this as he is a believer in free speech?

How can I get in contact with David, I wanna talk to him on the phone?

Be unreasonable. Expect more from life. Never apologise. This life was made for you, no one else. You're not a bad person, you just want to live. You're not doing anything wrong.
So basically act like every other belligerent person that can't handle their alcohol? I don't think this is an original idea, and you're right that it does push people away from you. You're not right that people should have to pass a test by dealing with the drunken you in order to be rewarded with the sober you.
I like you and I don't want to be harsh with you but this kind of nonsense doesn't leave me much choice. Either ignore you or tell you that you sound like a prat.

Im trying to explain what drunkenness means to me. It's something I cling to. I love it with a passion because it makes me behave differently. It takes me out of myself. It makes me behave differently. It makes me become obnoxious when ordinarily I'm the most passive person in the world. I love the way it stops me feeling too much. I don't want to feel too much. Would anybody, if they had the choice?

You have developed quite the unhealthy, romantically toxic relationship with alcohol over the years. I don't really feel bad for you at all given your complete lack of desire to face the issues that underlie your drinking, but I do feel badly for those who come in contact with you especially if they have a caring heart.

the way you feel after the concert is a glimpse into morrissey's inner world, the loss and feelings of emptiness, that he shared with those in the audience that were willing to welcome it, so you are actually very close to him, at home, and he is now a tangible part of you. you might offer him a cup of tea.
yes, that's exactly it, lanterns! I found being so close to his present very stirring, in a kind of sad but essential way. me an' him NEED to drink tea together!

Do you know what I'm going to do on Monday? I'm going to walk into work and pretend nothing's wrong. We'll have a cursory conversation where my employer tells me how much they're committed to helping me and nothing will have changed.

That is your choice even if it is a poor one.

I think going to those concerts brought home just how much he means to you. It's opened a raw nerve. Not only is he an icon, but he's an English one at that. It's probably the same as when Elvis played in the UK for us.
when I first discovered him (like, 6 years ago? I live under a rock, I know), I knew how much he meant to me. that was when he came out with the news of his... ahem... cancer. I remember being devastated. I was going to see him in Dublin in December for the first time, because I knew I had to see him. I never felt inclined to go out of my way like that for anyone else. I fasted so much that winter: out of three months, i probably only ate a handful of days. I just was in a different headspace. I remember walking around in the cold, in baggy clothes, and being sad because I only loved Morrissey and he was going to die of cancer. I never loved anyone more than I did Morrissey in those days.
then in the intervening years I kind of forgot how much I loved him. he became old hat. now seeing him again, seeing him so close, in my country, really brought it all back. I wonder how I could ever have forgotten. maybe it'll help me in my upcoming fast! now I feel in the right mood for it anyway.

when I first discovered him (like, 6 years ago? I live under a rock, I know), I knew how much he meant to me. that was when he came out with the news of his... ahem... cancer. I remember being devastated. I was going to see him in Dublin in December for the first time, because I knew I had to see him. I never felt inclined to go out of my way like that for anyone else. I fasted so much that winter: out of three months, i probably only ate a handful of days. I just was in a different headspace. I remember walking around in the cold, in baggy clothes, and being sad because I only loved Morrissey and he was going to die of cancer. I never loved anyone more than I did Morrissey in those days.
then in the intervening years I kind of forgot how much I loved him. he became old hat. now seeing him again, seeing him so close, in my country, really brought it all back. I wonder how I could ever have forgotten. maybe it'll help me in my upcoming fast! now I feel in the right mood for it anyway.
6 years ago? I'm sure I saw you post once where you saw him on the Oye Esteban tour or some tour form years back?? Must've been my imagination.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom