Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Are some of the best and most heartfelt lyrics, written at the outset of a band when the vocalist is still trying to impress their fellow band members. It must be something special to be provided with all that music to be able to write on like a blank page. Waking up one sunny morning, feeling inspired by a particular lyric you've thought of, and knowing you have somewhere to express it, and colleagues to share it with.

I hate you and can’t wait for you to die.

I think everyone needs to cool down and to go back to talking about Eddy.

Are some of the best and most heartfelt lyrics, written at the outset of a band when the vocalist is still trying to impress their fellow band members? It must be something special to be provided with all that music to be able to write on like a blank page. Waking up one sunny morning, feeling inspired by a particular lyric you've thought of, and knowing you have somewhere to express it, and colleagues to share it with. It must be very therapeutic for a new vocalist to be able to have a vehicle for establishing who they are, and what makes them tick, and even 'coming out', in their lyrics, however opaquely. But then once you've done that, where do you go from there? I imagine it's like seeing a therapist who understands what you're going through, makes you feel better, and then having to make polite conversation with them for the remainder of the time. I wouldn't like to carry on associating with my therapist once the jobs been done.
Lots of good artists say what they have to say fairly close to the start of their careers and then it becomes a job with intermittent bursts of inspiration if they're lucky.

Anyway, the guy at the bar thought I was being sarcy because I said i hadn't noticed the new outdoor seating. I told him I wasn't being facetious, but did he know that the word 'facetious' has all the vowels in the right order. And then I felt I was being facetious for saying it.
Anyway, I was posting cake-related content. Do they serve cake at the bar?

Afraid not, Truth, there are some chain establishments that do a 'cakeaway' where they give you massive wedges of cake to take home when you've had your meal. You can eat them in there if you want, but if you're too full from your meal, they'll let you take the cake home.
So much material for Morrissey to write about here.
"I Eat My Cake Alone" maybe.

Anyway, the guy at the bar thought I was being sarky because I said i hadn't noticed the new outdoor seating. I told him I wasn't being facetious, but did he know that the word 'facetious' has all the vowels in the right order. And then I felt I was being facetious for saying it.
I think your response was rather abstemious. ;)

What do you have to do to make friends with someone these days? I'd love to have a friend. He or she would be very special to me. I hear people talk about having friends but I'm unsure what it means. If I had a good friend I'd be eternally grateful. I don't know exactly how I'd go about being a friend to them and I suspect I'd be worrying about not being the friend they wanted. Maybe it's drink talking. It would be something out of the ordinary to be committed to somebody. It would be another world. To have to take responsibility for someone else's happiness. I'm better on my own, I think. Its too hard to have to worry about anyone else.

I hate you. Your organs are going to shut down someday and I’m going to laugh. You won’t have friends then either.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom