Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A

Anonymous

WHERE ARE ALL THE INTERESTING PEOPLE?
We were shopping at Zara in Tenerife!

zara.jpg

rifke

bodhisattva
I've made the decision that im going to have to give up all of my coats when I go to London. or at least most of them. I don't want to be burdened with stuff anymore, I want to be free of all of that. it's hard though, because I spent a lot of money on them and I really like some of them. but keeping them doesn't help anything and even if I like them what do they add to my life really? absolutely nothing. feeling free and unfettered is worth more than coats. I thought I might send some to my sisters to look after for me so that they'll be there if ever I want them, but my sister is an awful snoop and will probably go through the boxes making all sorts of conclusions about how I got into debt from them and then wear them and then wreck them because she wrecks everything. and anyway, by the time I want them back they'll probably be out of style, so I cant really see much point in doing that. ill just get rid of them, keeping one or two that I like.

A

Anonymous

Thank you. Interpol gave me $5 for this.
LOL

Bet they did but I didn't have to show my passport anywhere and security is a joke. I could have brought anything with me on the plane and onto the island.

I wonder what that crap support band of Moz would use it for. Perhaps their best backdrop yet?

LOL

I've missed you as well.

rifke

bodhisattva
LOL

Bet they did but I didn't have to show my passport anywhere and security is a joke. I could have brought anything with me on the plane and onto the island.

I wonder what that crap support band of Moz would use it for. Perhaps their best backdrop yet?

LOL

I've missed you as well.
why do you keep telling people you've missed them? did you go somewhere?

A

Anonymous

why do you keep telling people you've missed them? did you go somewhere?
LOL

You have missed me and now you pretend you didn't notice. You're funny in a very awkward way and I like it. Just the type of woman that wants a man to push her up a wall and kiss her hard to make her shut up for once.

A

Anonymous

don't think so
I'm sorry Rifke but I saw this out of this world gorgeous chinese girl in Tenerife and after that there is only her on my mind. I will move heaven and earth to win her heart and taste her sweet and sour love grotto.

LOL

But save your beaver for later!

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
Tried to blend in with the brits!

But Zara produce great vests for bombs.

LOL

The many local italians approved of me wearing nothing but Sergio Tacchini.
Sergio Tacchini? I feel like I've been transported back to the 80's and I like it a lot! It makes me want to go and look at Le Coq Sportif online.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom