Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've made the decision that im going to have to give up all of my coats when I go to London. or at least most of them. I don't want to be burdened with stuff anymore, I want to be free of all of that. it's hard though, because I spent a lot of money on them and I really like some of them. but keeping them doesn't help anything and even if I like them what do they add to my life really? absolutely nothing. feeling free and unfettered is worth more than coats. I thought I might send some to my sisters to look after for me so that they'll be there if ever I want them, but my sister is an awful snoop and will probably go through the boxes making all sorts of conclusions about how I got into debt from them and then wear them and then wreck them because she wrecks everything. and anyway, by the time I want them back they'll probably be out of style, so I cant really see much point in doing that. ill just get rid of them, keeping one or two that I like.
Why not sell some and generate some extra money to spend in London?

Why not sell some and generate some extra money to spend in London?
seems like that would be a nuisance. besdies, if you mean online, I dont have a phone to take pictures with.

I watched England beat New Zealand in the world cup rugby semi final on tv in Tenerife and was hoping for a dream final against Wales but it wasn't to be. Rugby still has the atmosphere and passion among the fans that football lost long ago.

seems like that would be a nuisance. besdies, if you mean online, I dont have a phone to take pictures with.
If you consider picking up money from a consignment store that does all the work for you a nuisance, then yes, I suppose it would be. I find it odd that a fashionista such as yourself doesn’t get how to do this and how easy it is to recoup some of your investment in nice clothes. To just abandon your coats somewhere would be the equivalent of leaving a stack of cash behind before you leave.

Thank GOD, unlike some singers, you're wearing a t.shirt under your sleeveless jacket!!!:drama:
Not a t-shirt it is a pique shirt or polo shirt as it is also called and the vest is a gilet. I was trying it on but did not buy it as I already had one like it back home.

But I know what you mean. Also I was not wearing Sergio Tacchini from top to toe as I earlier stated cause the white cap is a Under Armour golf cap with sunscreen.

Revolut is a great card to carry around when abroad and the app is great to use to change currency at much better prices and you can switch the card on and off as well as contactless payment and more.
All bank cards should be as clever as Revolut that in itself is a little revolution on its own. Send and receive money and fill the card account up when you need it.

Labels like H&M, uniqlo, Zara are called “fast fashion” for a reason. They go fast into a garbage bin. It’s a cheap clothing made in Asian sweatshop by a child slave.

Labels like H&M, uniqlo, Zara are called “fast fashion” for a reason. They go fast into a garbage bin. It’s a cheap clothing made in Asian sweatshop by a child slave.
Of course and the prices reveal it but there are exceptions like H&M who are selling some button shirts of quality which recently surprised me a lot and they looked far better than the button shirts sold in very expensive boutiques.
Most things are made by kids in asian sweatshops these days cause the competition is fierce and they do what they can to lower the cost of labour.
MQ in Sweden who are selling fashion of quality are on the verge of going out of business along with a host of fashion chains but H&M have picked up recently or rather people have started shopping cheap again as we head into another recession.
In Tenerife I had H&M across the street from the hotel and I loved the spanish food store Mercadona with a surprisingly good range of foods and things. The designer shops down there were real quality but you also have the pirate produced things sold in dubious stores.
Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between the real thing and the copy. Most people seem to wear fake Gucci caps these days.
Where do you buy your things other than the boring Hugo Boss funeral range?

Tenerife shops and streets was an interesting place to study the designer hungry people. The most lost when it comes to this are the brits. I don't know what it is with them but they are in total worship of designer gear. They seem very stressed out somehow and in competition with the wealthy people of their country as british culture is built on division and class and competition that comes from their weird schooling system where the school uniform has a lot to do with it of course.
I was watching these pink brits with their wooden teeth and overall tasteless ways trying to dress up in designer gear to feel a bit better but none of them managed to come across as better looking or better in any sense.
I stayed at a very british Coral hotel and wouldn't have dreamed of eating there cause the look and smell of what these people eat would turn any stomach.
Why eat at the hotel every day when you can enjoy any restaurant on offer and support local business?
Italians can wear designer gear and make it look like it should. Not sweaty brits where grown men wear white trainers like they were 15 year old girls. Russian hooligans pointed that out at the latest world cup and white trainers on men is so feminine it is laughable.
People are chasing something as replacement for their lack of self worth and paying fortune for fashion that in many cases are fake and not even experts are sometimes sure.
I felt only Armani are making things these days that doesn't scream in colour and attitude like some fooking exotic bird on speed.

I followed the news about the asians that died in the lorry in England on english tv news and even on the spanish channels down in Tenerife. I happened to speak to Jonny from Belfast who had tattoos all over his body and face and told him that a man from his country was driving the lorry. He told me he never watch or listen to any news and just want to forget all the troubles in his country and focus on his work and creating new tattoos that he covers himself with as a hobby. I completely understood him as down there I did not follow any swedish news despite the fact I had both swedish state tv channels in my room.
You can live life away from news and politics and create your own world and I wonder how much we reduce ourselves and even our lifespan by being subjected to meaningless news that comes and goes and tells us nothing.
Friendly loving people is a better thing to surround yourself with. Absolutely everything is fake news following a narrative to create drama and entertainment.

I am hoping tomorrow will be my last year of trick or treating with my son. I am only doing it because I feel obligated. I know he doesn't want me to chaperone him anymore and I won't miss it at all. This holiday means nothing to me and even though I've spend more than half of my life here, I never learned to like it. It is meaningless, commercialized and silly, as everything American.
On the other hand, All Saints day, which is celebrated on the 1st of November, is something I have very fond memories of. I remember going with my mom and siblings to my family's grave to lay flowers and light a candle. The atmosphere at the cemetery after dark is indescribable. I remember being a small boy, holding my mom's hand, stumbling on the cobblestone path leading up to the grave, meeting people of my small town, saying hello to neighbours, breathing the cold Autumn air pierced with scent of chrysanthemums. The night is quiet and full of reminiscence and you wish it would not end. I know it's nostalgic but it will never be erased from my memory. I think this is my second favourite holiday after Christmas.
englishmuminwroclawtown-wordpress.jpg

When you paid for your Hugo Boss you had no idea it was made by the people you mention in that part of the world meaning you paid far too much for something that is nowhere better than things sold for a fraction of what you paid.
We've all been fooled by the fashion industry who make the real valuable items in a limited edition that is sold off to the really rich.
I don't like the way you think you are smart when you clearly are not. You've posted things on here that were wrong that me and others had to correct you on and suddenly you're the one who snap like those mad barking dogs you claim you once changed around.
What's biting ya?

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...held-captive-indian-mills-supplying-hugo-boss

f*** THE GUARDIAN

H&M and Zara are not labels. They are selling a range of things under one umbrella company like IKEA do. Design teams come and go and create various collections just like designers create various items for IKEA.

Hugo Boss is a label.

Swedish travel company Ving technically went out of business today as a norwegian investor became the new owner. The collapse of Thomas Cook made it inevitable that Ving would need a reconstruction or takeover.

The norwegian hotel chain owner Stordalen will probably make Ving prosperous again and perhaps return it to the glory days of Jan Carlzon who is still the best CEO Sweden has ever seen.

I travelled to Tenerife with Ving flying with Thomas Cook knowing full well it was a risk and that things were going on behind the scenes.

I have the autograph of Jan Carlzon as me and dad bumped into him in the street in the early 80's in a town that hosted a golf tournament we used to visit every year back then.

What a great man who introduced the concept "the customer is always right". To this day I refer to him when I talk to millennials at companies who have no clue what it means to work in the service sector dealing with customers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Carlzon

I am hoping tomorrow will be my last year of trick or treating with my son. I am only doing it because I feel obligated. I know he doesn't want me to chaperone him anymore and I won't miss it at all. This holiday means nothing to me and even though I've spend more than half of my life here, I never learned to like it. It is meaningless, commercialized and silly, as everything American.
On the other hand, All Saints day, which is celebrated on the 1st of November, is something I have very fond memories of. I remember going with my mom and siblings to my family's grave to lay flowers and light a candle. The atmosphere at the cemetery after dark is indescribable. I remember being a small boy, holding my mom's hand, stumbling on the cobblestone path leading up to the grave, meeting people of my small town, saying hello to neighbours, breathing the cold Autumn air pierced with scent of chrysanthemums. The night is quiet and full of reminiscence and you wish it would not end. I know it's nostalgic but it will never be erased from my memory. I think this is my second favourite holiday after Christmas.
We celebrate All Souls Day and I personally don't get this Halloween thing which to me is mocking the dead more than anything and it is completely tasteless and plastic.
Off to the memorial garden on Friday which is all saints day although here the weekend is called Alla Helgons which is all saints as we normally go on Saturday night.
I agree with the end of your post and wish you a peaceful weekend and in Sweden this catholic tradition is celebrated by all as most of us here do not bother about the church much but we do love to give the graves some light in the dark and cold November.
Even the most feared former nazi leader is always there every year.

Finally the right place to wear your Hugo Bugo that they made you believe was Hugo Boss.

LOL

Just kidding!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom