Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Have been since 2003...
I have been from 2006 working with high risk offenders..
Paedophiles
Murderers,
Drug and alcohol
Mental health ( this means non of the above)
Rapists ...
I’ve discussed this with you before
Light ale...
have you forgot ??
I remember but it took refreshing.

I know what it feels like to be me. I can guarantee that life scares me shitless. Work scares me shitless because I'm not equipped to be around anyone. I feel as though I'm being punished all the time but I can't remember doing anything wrong. It's a constant battle. Sometimes it's seems more than I can cope with and so I lie and squirm my way out of things and then I feel guilty and berate myself when all I've ever wanted to do is be like everyone else.
Accept yourself

I know what it feels like to be me. I can guarantee that life scares me shitless. Work scares me shitless because I'm not equipped to be around anyone. I feel as though I'm being punished all the time but I can't remember doing anything wrong. It's a constant battle. Sometimes it's seems more than I can cope with and so I lie and squirm my way out of things and then I feel guilty and berate myself when all I've ever wanted to do is be like everyone else.
So you don’t want to tell me !!!
Ok then ..
if I’m going to talk with any one
I need at least the basics ...
so we shall leave it here ....
oh well enough said 👍👍👍

Someone I know made and sang a song spontaneously today, about me, pretending he was Morrissey. Good times.

He sang that I used to collect shoes but now I paint. I can't remember word for word, but it was good natured and funny.

I've had my comeuppance. Dave blanked me! He's gone home from the park. Fed up of me. I'm going to have to try and find someone else to love me!
Find a new friend and make sure Dave sees you together. When you notice Dave is in the area laugh at the funny things your new friend is saying and act like you're having the time of your life. Dave will die inside because he'll see you're having more fun without him.

Chronic anxiety and depression. I've had it most of my life. Well, I've had it all of my life, Carlisle. Every day of my life has been a living hell. Somehow I've stumbled through. It doesn't alter the fact that every second, every minute, every hour is torture for me. It's a living hell and I go through it day in day out. No apologies!
I’m sorry, I missed this post...
Thanks Lightale
Just picked it up now.

Don’t have to apologise.....
That’s two big ones in mental health.
I understand....

It kills me. I sometime feel I can't go on. I'm sick to death of being on my own. Im not terribly fond of myself. There are many times when I'm wondering why I stick around. But I do. I have to admit that it is very hard sometimes. I go through real trauma. You'll laugh but this is the honest truth. I have never ever had anyone
My page hasn't been updating. My phone went crazy. Now my tablets. I just saw this now.

Liking oneself is essential, in my books. Sketching and then coloring the sketch in, helps me like myself. I'll stop harping on at you that I think making art is therapeutic Dale.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom