Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

bodhisattva
I had a dream about dreamyneil and now I feel as if me an' dreamyneil are cemented together for all of eternity

Light Housework

lazy painter
This is the first day in 3 weeks I didn't put at least 6.5 hours into making pictures. I needed to step back and do some reading about how crazy people can be, and then write about what drives me crazy.

rifke

bodhisattva
whats that noise the pipes are making? at first it happened infrequently and i thought it was just some kind of motor running. now it happens all the time and reminds me of a persons stomach growling. it's SO f***ing annoying!! what is it?! the pipes are NOT old...?

Light Housework

lazy painter
There was a random stabbing spree in north Vancouver this afternoon, and the police chief shed a tear, talking to reporters about it. 6 people hurt. One woman died. The attacker is known to police.

rifke

bodhisattva
i just found out that brooke shields posed naked for playboy when she was TEN YEARS OLD!!!! i wont share the pictures here, but they are truly disturbing. i cant believe some people defend it as being art. first off, no, the art world does NOT need naked ten year olds and secondly, why would it be in playboy if it was art?????

A

Anonymous

I'm finding it hard to sleep in these strange and difficult times. I keep thinking about people who have hurt me. I keep thinking about traumatic and bad things that have happened. Morrissey's music is a lifeline in these times we live in.

Light Housework

lazy painter
I love him. My heart skips a beat when I glimpse him slowly trundling towards me. I pretend I've not noticed him and then act surprised when he comes into view although I've espied him a long long time before he approaches. It's nothing sexual. I love being with him. I love being around him. He's in his seventies. I imagine he might not mean much to others but he means the world to me.
Sketch him

ThePoliticalRevolution

I'm rather effeminate but even so, I like being a man. I've never felt the need to be a woman even though I'm rather an effeminate man. I find it dangerous being male though. You're always liable for a beating from other men because you happen to be the same sex. I think that's something women never really have to go through.

Unless of course you are in the category of being an elderly asian grandmother, if that is the case you could be at risk of being physically assaulted in broad daylight.

rifke

bodhisattva
for f***s sake, they're closing all the pubs and restaurants for three weeks tomorrow. it had better only be pubs and restaurants and it had better only be three weeks. i thought this shit was easing up, this was so unexpected!! all because of the "new variant". load of bollocks. i was going to go out for breakfast with a friend tomorrow but now it looks like we have to go for a stupid walk instead. there had better be a coffee shop open is all i can say!! it's kind of funny because ive been wanting to fast for exactly three weeks but i kept getting asked to go places with people where i would have to eat, and now i have that three weeks. it's like the universe did it just for me. what if covid is all about me, and i have to learn a lesson from it and if i dont it's just going to keep going on and on and on? just kidding, i dont actually think like that.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom