Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

T

Trans

Hmm someone we know is a candidate for the swim team for the Olympics (representing Panama as his mother is from there). Might be neat to watch

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
It made me laugh when I read the subtitles on the recent Nottingham Arboretum rampage. The Telegraph said, 'people were hugging and standing within 2 metres of each other which is not allowed' Stand back and ask yourself where the crime is being committed. People were congregating and holding each other. If you can't see what's been going on for the past year, then God help you. And, frankly, God save me from you.
Madness, all over the place. Almost everyone I know, excited and raring to go, to get the vaccine and they tell me in a celebratory tone, that I can get it too, and I tell them I don't want one. It's like I've just spoken Martian.

haha he's sort of rad, i guess. are you sure you aint water? all the people you like strike me as just the sort of people water would get a kick out of. but i know, you're you're own turkey!

my sunburn sho is botherin' me, thanks for asking! my face was soooo red and swollen today, this idiotic, legendarily tactless girl at work told me she would be sooo embarrassed if she had to come to work looking like me today. i put her in her place, you better believe it! probably spent her whole break crying her eyes out after i was done with her, couldnt handle the bantz, that one! (if anyone wants the full transcript of my fabulous reply, do let me know). but yes, yes, the sun is super. why the heck did i get so burnt though when it was only 8 degrees out, that's what id like to know!

I'll be honest with ya Rifke, these modern day entertainers ain't got the
artistic acumen of Stompin' Tom.
Ain't sayin' he's my favorite, just wanted to learn some more about him.
That girl at work sounds like she had it comin'.
If she ain't had the sense to be polite then she needs to be told so.

rifke

team bougatsa
I'll be honest with ya Rifke, these modern day entertainers ain't got the
artistic acumen of Stompin' Tom.
Ain't sayin' he's my favorite, just wanted to learn some more about him.
That girl at work sounds like she had it comin'.
If she ain't had the sense to be polite then she needs to be told so.
She was told, don't worry! I laid the truth down for her with icy finesse!

Well I will keep my ears attuned for any stompin Tom info I might pick up, now that I know you care!!

rifke

team bougatsa
oh my gosh, guys, i dont know what happened but suddenly i know how to write a book. i know exactly how to write my book "neil". things just suddenly clicked. not just about 'Neil" but about all the books ive wanted to write. i wonder if it had anything to do with the sun. ever since it got sunny things have seen so much less complicated. this is why i need to be in greece to write!!

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
I'm too cold to sleep tonight. I put the heat on 20 minutes ago and I'm still too cold. I don't feel like bundling up.

Other complaints are:
1 my phone's apps stopped working and I had to do a factory reset
2 my camera fidgets
3 my new tablet doesn't play YouTube playlists well

Looking at my complaints, I see things aren't too bad after all. Still I'm annoyed.

ThePoliticalRevolution

I'm having a phased return back to work. A few hours a day for the first few weeks. Gradually building up to my normal working hours. I don't care what people say. I don't care if people think I'm lazy. I know I'm not. I know how drained I feel when I've tried to cope with work. I'm not the kind of person who tries to duck their responsibilities. I absolutely want to be part of society and I want to work. I've managed to do it for over 30 years. I'm no slacker. I don't mind a days work. But there are times when my anxiety overwhelms me. Because I don't show it, though, I'm considered mendacious and conniving, whereas I'm not. I'm just trying to struggle through. I have no other agenda than trying to cope. Nothing more than that. I don't have the luxury of meaning ill to anyone else or planning their downfall. Leave that to other people. My focus is on getting through. I've no time for causing harm to others.
All you need is a hug from your old politi abs you’ll be fine.

D

Dinkie

Dear Dale. Do you realise that Psychopath and Narcissist are the new go to words. There are loads of other words the masses have hijacked I could mention. In my day it was called being interesting. Don’t sweat it love.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom