Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

bun bun

baklava
i had to keep eddy in lockdown in a suitcase when he was at my sisters, he wasnt happy about that but he did understand. my question is when is "later"? how long is he going to have to be in there? dont you have a nice high shelf you could put him on? every now and again you could put a can of beer up there for him, think he'd appreciate it! i bought eddy some stella last night.

That's very nice of you to buy Eddy a Stella! You are a good mum.

We do have a nice high shelf but the truth is that when we moved in together two/three years ago and redecorated everything, 'husband' said to me "Do what you want, but no teddy bears in the living room!"

So I'm afraid the chances of Björn coming out of lockdown any time soon are pretty slim. :grimacing:

rifke

team bougatsa
That's very nice of you to buy Eddy a Stella! You are a good mum.

We do have a nice high shelf but the truth is that when we moved in together two/three years ago and redecorated everything, 'husband' said to me "Do what you want, but no teddy bears in the living room!"

So I'm afraid the chances of Björn coming out of lockdown any time soon are pretty slim. :grimacing:
so because hes not allowed in the living room he has to stay in a box?!?! come on, bun bun, do better. stand up to your man. #bearlivesmatter

rifke

team bougatsa
i had a starbucks for the first time today in ages since the starbucks downtown have closed. it really is the best coffee. now im happy. starbucks makes my stomach happy. a lot of people dont know this but a happy stomach plays a really big role in ones general disposition (cinnamon is good for a happy stomach but i think im allergic to cinnamon). i wish i had another one. i wish i had a starbucks in my house. how sweet would that be?!

rifke

team bougatsa
haha dont worry, @Dale Wharfe ! sometimes when i have a headache i wait until its get very bad before i take anything for it because the feeling of relief when it starts going away is just so good! (i dont get down on the floor and moan orgasmically about it, though! :lbf: )

A

Anonymous

It's been a humbling experience to have to drink my brandy in the park. Its also been an enriching experience. I've met some real characters. It's been different to being in a pub because the people I've met on the park aren't drinking. Steve has the odd swig of whiskey from his hip flask, but that's about the length and breadth of it. I'm not pretending to myself that I won't be back in the pubs once everything's back to normal. I've absolutely loved my time with Dave and the park folk though. And the squirrels.
Alcohol is a depressant. It can be dangerous to drink alcohol if you take antidepressants. Maybe talk to your GP on the phone? Have you thought about giving up alcohol? It will save you money and you might start feeling better. Glad you are getting out and about and have made friends with Dave and maybe others in the park.

rifke

team bougatsa
I often used to wonder what grandad was talking about with the old blokes in the pub. I can't remember the name of the pub. I knew I was enamoured though. When I was with grandad on a Saturday it was the only place I wanted to be. We used to watch him have a wet shave. Me and my brother. It was a wonder to watch grandad having a shave. He used to ask us to soap his brush up. And then we'd watch intently. We were enthralled. We used to watch grandad having a wet shave and it was the highlight of our day. I think it was the highlight of his day too. Absolutely wonderful.
did he have a sweet succulent arse like your dad? :lbf:

rifke

team bougatsa
I'll never forget grandad. We used to walk down the twitchell with him and he'd be burping away. He'd say 'don't tell your grandma' was a wonder to be with him though. Absolute magic. I didn't realise how much I missed him. I didn't know him too well. I like what I remember. He went very early on. Heart problems. He was lovely though.
so did my grandad, on thanksgiving. we called him grandad too, never grandpa. the only things i remember about him were going into his office and him giving us raspberry hard candies, and going out for dinner with him and him throwing sugar packets at me.

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
So I'm on my second warning at work. A job I've been in for 33 years. Believe it or not, a job I've cherished. A job I've been proud of. But a job it's taken all I can muster to carry on doing it. I've had prolonged periods of social anxiety but one way or another I've managed to get myself in there. I've turned to drink sometimes. I did it this time. Six weeks avoiding work. I'll admit there have been times when my anxiety didn't warrant the amount I was drinking. But its cumulative. My anxiety and depression is always there. When I think of the times I've had to withdraw and drink myself stupid, it might not always correspond with what other people may see as appropriate. Might even seem disproportionate. I can put my hand on my heart and say that I do suffer every day. I'm proud of how I cope.
I suggested to rifke she might be depressed and that if she'd get this diagnosis, she could go on disability, and she got irate. I'm suggesting now to you, the same thing, especially since you've already been diagnosed, have pills, hate your job, have friends in the park who are probably all on disability. Then you'd be free to drink yourself stupid all day at the park. Or take up drawing and painting. Or singing.

As for 'carrot', I blame you for my plantar fasciitis acting up on my walk. You could have been gentler.

C

Cuddles

I often used to wonder what grandad was talking about with the old blokes in the pub. I can't remember the name of the pub. I knew I was enamoured though. When I was with grandad on a Saturday it was the only place I wanted to be. We used to watch him have a wet shave. Me and my brother. It was a wonder to watch grandad having a shave. He used to ask us to soap his brush up. And then we'd watch intently. We were enthralled. We used to watch grandad having a wet shave and it was the highlight of our day. I think it was the highlight of his day too. Absolutely wonderful.
Is that what turned you?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom