Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The woman who yelled at me to look for her glasses keeps calling, and I am refusing to take her calls, for now anyway.

She asks if I want to go for a walk. She walks like a snail, and I loathe the way she yelled orders at me when she couldn't find her glasses. I'm not going to get back to her anytime soon.

She asks if I want to go for a walk. She walks like a snail, and I loathe the way she yelled orders at me when she couldn't find her glasses. I'm not going to get back to her anytime soon.

walks like a snail?

walks like a snail?
It took her ages to walk a few blocks, and then she doubled over and said it was her fibromyalgia acting up. I still would go visit her, but then the yelling, when she couldn't find her glasses and phoned me, asking me to help her look for them. I went to her aid, but wasn't aggressively looking through her belongings because I felt disoriented about the prospect, and she started yelling at me "Why aren't you looking! You're not looking! Look! Look!"

I'll look at what I want to. I think that will be photos of Morrissey, and maybe Katy Perry, to paint. I'll do rifke's Neil 3, finish Luis 18, maybe Luis through to number 49. Maybe I'll just paint Morrissey. And Katy and myself...I will look at what I feel I need to, for whatever reason I do, when I'm ready to.

I felt jealousy for the first time this afternoon with Dale telling me how he adores his relatives. I have none, except dead dad and nan and canary. Murdered I suspect, all three. I felt jealousy for the first time this afternoon with Dale.

I wonder if Moz and Katy could fall in love if it doesn't work out with Orlando. But she seems happy, so,...I'm going to listen to I'd Love To again.

It took her ages to walk a few blocks, and then she doubled over and said it was her fibromyalgia acting up. I still would go visit her, but then the yelling, when she couldn't find her glasses and phoned me, asking me to help her look for them. I went to her aid, but wasn't aggressively looking through her belongings because I felt disoriented about the prospect, and she started yelling at me "Why aren't you looking! You're not looking! Look! Look!"

I'll look at what I want to. I think that will be photos of Morrissey, and maybe Katy Perry, to paint. I'll do rifke's Neil 3, finish Luis 18, maybe Luis through to number 49. Maybe I'll just paint Morrissey. And Katy and myself...I will look at what I feel I need to, for whatever reason I do, when I'm ready to.

Oh, you mean she walked at a snail’s pace?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom