Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

team bougatsa
if the george floyd family received 27 million from the state of minnesota, my question is how much does the pregnant woman whose belly george floyd held a gun to in front of her young son get? such trauma could've made her miscarry and then george floyd would've been responsible for that death, along with his own. i mean, what's worse here? kneeling on an unruly drug crazed criminals neck while waiting for the ambulance to come since he refused to get into the police car like a normal person, or holding a gun to a pregnant womans belly in front of her young son?

Verso

if the george floyd family received 27 million from the state of minnesota, my question is how much does the pregnant woman whose belly george floyd held a gun to in front of her young son get? such trauma could've made her miscarry and then george floyd would've been responsible for that death, along with his own. i mean, what's worse here? kneeling on an unruly drug crazed criminals neck while waiting for the ambulance to come since he refused to get into the police car like a normal person, or holding a gun to a pregnant womans belly in front of her young son?
Don't you worship the Night Stalker, you hypocritical retard?

rifke

team bougatsa
Don't you worship the Night Stalker, you hypocritical retard?
but the nightstalker was sexy, and i dont recall the people who nearly beat him to death before they even knew for sure if it was him and not just some innocent pedestrian with super sexy cheekbones ever being charged with assault for their actions.

and no, i do not "worship" him, i am little sweet on him, that's all.

Verso

but the nightstalker was sexy, and i dont recall the people who nearly beat him to death before they even knew for sure if it was him and not just some innocent pedestrian with super sexy cheekbones ever being charged with assault for their actions.

and no, i do not "worship" him, i am little sweet on him, that's all.
Thanks, clown. You make it too easy.

rifke

team bougatsa
Thanks, clown. You make it too easy.
but can you answer this question? because i think your answer will be very telling

i mean, what's worse here? kneeling on an unruly drug crazed criminals neck while waiting for the ambulance to come since he refused to get into the police car like a normal person, or holding a gun to a pregnant womans belly in front of her young son?

rifke

team bougatsa
this is a weird fast. im not hungry at all. and usually when i fast music becomes so amazing to listen to but right now it does absolutely nothing for me, just sounds like absurd noise.

A

Anonymous

I've been talking to Stream in the park. I wasn't myself. The irony with drink is that it makes you need people but it also makes you incapable of enjoying they're company fully. I thought the best thing to do would be to tell him this. He understood.
Alcohol is a depressant it will make you feel worse. It can affect your liver and heart. Please try to give up drinking alcohol. You will save money and you will start feeling better both mentally and physically! Please talk to your GP on the phone. Talk to them about giving up alcohol. They could help you go on a AA programme or offer other support.

It is dangerous to mix alcohol (which is a *depressant*) with antidepressant drugs.

Is Morrissey a sort of Father figure to you? I just wondered what you feel about Morrissey. I know he is like a Father figure to some fans especially younger fans.

L

Lita Grey

day 8 of my fast is finished! still going strong, but oh my god, im soooooo itchy!
Can you elaborate a little more on your fast regime? Is it for religious purposes? Do you set a certain amount of hours to fast? Let’s get a little more detail Rifke, I’m learning the importance of fasting. Thanks 🙏

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom